Gardens Assisted Living

1450 9th Street, Ogden, UT, 84404

Promotion ends in 3 days!

$1500 in your pocket with move-in at Gardens by May 31!!

Reviews of Gardens Assisted Living

June 30, 2011

By anonymous44

This is an extremely happily situated facility. You can't get anymore scenic than this, butted right up against the mountain, with all the green and lush growth surrounding it. I love visiting here if just for the view. The residents are encouraged to be outside to take in the fresh mountain air and the beauty. It must be doing them well, because their cheeks are all rosy and healthy. They even have nice walks that they can go on that are still in the mountains but not the difficulty of hiking trails. I've been told that the outside barbeques and other nature walks are the best parts of the facility. I believe it. The location of this facility alone is enough to make people younger and more spry. I'm pretty sure that I did a little skipping myself.

Photos of Gardens Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Gardens Assisted Living

• Minimum Rate: $1990/month

• General Store

About Gardens Assisted Living

Gardens Assisted Living is nestled on the bench in Ogden. We offer beautiful indoor gardens in our raised bed planters, with one level living and dozens of skylights with natural light. Bubbling brooks and ponds also hold fish and turtles, with birds chirping in their cages in the trees.

We offer 3 home cooked meals daily, with an evening snack. Fun daily activities are also on the schedule. Our grounds have beautiful flowers, trees, and lush bushes for residents to enjoy-including a rose garden that our residents care for themselves.

Gardens is special by our indoor gardens and natural light, as well as the mountain bench setting and great care by our loving staff.

Map of Gardens Assisted Living