Brookdale North Ogden

1340 North Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT, 84404

Reviews of Brookdale North Ogden

March 16, 2015

By Bonnie44

Me and my sister went to Emeritus Estates just to check out a place for our sister. The lady that took us around was nice. The rooms were clean and nice.

June 27, 2014

By Caring85232050

A client of mine decided to move to Emeritus Estates. It was nice and clean. It was better for pricing as well, and that was probably the biggest factor why they decided to move there.

March 31, 2014

By Laura32

Emeritus Estates was fine, but it just seemed like an institution to me, and I didn’t like that. It was clean, but it just was not as nice. The people were very friendly and the staff were very professional and helpful. The rooms were not of such a nice quality.

March 28, 2014

By Ann44

Emeritus Estates was very nice. Everybody was having a good time when we went there. The people living there seemed to be very friendly and nice. The one staff member who showed me what they had was a nice lady. She was fine. The rooms were very nice, very clean, and bright; however, they didn't have two-bedroom, two-bathrooms.

January 24, 2013

By Ray3

I went to Emeritus Estates to visit a friend. I didn't take a tour, but I know it's a nice place. It was very well-kept.

October 24, 2012

By Jim9

Emeritus Estates is very clean. I was very impressed. Their help were extremely courteous and responsive.

June 22, 2011

By SweetieLiot

Soon after my grandmother's Alzheimer's disease become more serious, our family decided it would be best for her to live in an assisted living home. We first chose Emeritus Estates because it is located very close to where my grandmother previously lived. This also made it possible for us to visit her regularly. My family and I are all highly impressed with this assisted living center. I was stunned by the friendliness of the staff, as well as their knowledge concerning Alzheimer's disease and other common elderly symptoms. The center was clean and safe for senior citizens. My grandmother said she was most pleased with the quality of the food as well. From what I saw and what I heard, Emeritus Estates is a great assisted living home for anyone in need of a place for their aged relatives.

Photos of Brookdale North Ogden

Features of Brookdale North Ogden

About Brookdale North Ogden

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale North Ogden