Brookdale North Ogden

1340 North Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT, 84404

Reviews of Brookdale North Ogden

Caring110270150 July 28, 2015

Their rooms seemed to be a little bit smaller than the other place I visited, and that's about the only negative that I saw. Other than that, Brookdale North Ogden (Formerly Emeritus Estates) was on the same level, and the big advantage is it's closer to my children. I like that I could have a pet. It does have a yard that I could take the dog out for a walk or to play with or let them get some running exercise. The one bedroom that they showed me was more of a studio apartment. When you walk in, you had a little living area, off the left was a little kitchen, off to the right was a bed, and then right at the foot of the bed was the bathroom. When I went into the facility, it was quiet and neat, the floors looked clean, and the people were quite helpful. The environment was very good.

slccorpman May 08, 2015

In March 2015, my 90 year old father was no longer able to care for himself at his home. The decision was made to move him to an assisted care center as 24/7 home health care proved cost prohibitive ($7k to $12k per month within Weber county). I wasn't sure how he was going to acclimate, but it's worked out very well for him and for me. The care he receives is wonderful. Every need that my father required has been met by the company; whether it's his daily medication needs, hot meals, bathing, room cleaning, laundry, weekly doctor visits, multiple nurse/staff check-in's, socialization, mail service, etc. There is no smell like the awful centers from the 1960's to 1980's. Emeritus Estates of Ogden has my vote of confidence.

Bonnie44 March 16, 2015

Me and my sister went to Emeritus Estates just to check out a place for our sister. The lady that took us around was nice. The rooms were clean and nice.

Caring85232050 June 27, 2014

A client of mine decided to move to Emeritus Estates. It was nice and clean. It was better for pricing as well, and that was probably the biggest factor why they decided to move there.

Laura32 March 31, 2014

Emeritus Estates was fine, but it just seemed like an institution to me, and I didn’t like that. It was clean, but it just was not as nice. The people were very friendly and the staff were very professional and helpful. The rooms were not of such a nice quality.

Ann44 March 28, 2014

Emeritus Estates was very nice. Everybody was having a good time when we went there. The people living there seemed to be very friendly and nice. The one staff member who showed me what they had was a nice lady. She was fine. The rooms were very nice, very clean, and bright; however, they didn't have two-bedroom, two-bathrooms.

Ray3 January 24, 2013

I went to Emeritus Estates to visit a friend. I didn't take a tour, but I know it's a nice place. It was very well-kept.

Jim9 October 24, 2012

Emeritus Estates is very clean. I was very impressed. Their help were extremely courteous and responsive.

SweetieLiot June 22, 2011

Soon after my grandmother's Alzheimer's disease become more serious, our family decided it would be best for her to live in an assisted living home. We first chose Emeritus Estates because it is located very close to where my grandmother previously lived. This also made it possible for us to visit her regularly. My family and I are all highly impressed with this assisted living center. I was stunned by the friendliness of the staff, as well as their knowledge concerning Alzheimer's disease and other common elderly symptoms. The center was clean and safe for senior citizens. My grandmother said she was most pleased with the quality of the food as well. From what I saw and what I heard, Emeritus Estates is a great assisted living home for anyone in need of a place for their aged relatives.

From Brookdale North Ogden

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale North Ogden