Parkview Village Christian Care, Inc.

800 S. West Street, Odon, IN, 47562

Reviews of Parkview Village Christian Care, Inc.

SGraber April 05, 2012

My family had a great experience with Parkview Christian Care. My mother-in-law was a resident there for over two years. The staff was very caring, knowledgeable, and compassionate. The facility was peacefully beautiful. They would take field trips in a bus with the residents,and the residents loved it. They could see the beautiful countryside, and how thier hometown had changed. They also had programs for there residents, including church services from local churches. They would occasionally take field trips. They would take the residents out to eat, or to local festivals. They always made visitors feel welcome, including children. You could have a kitchen in your room, or you could get your meals brought to you. Having it brought to you is a great option for diabetics. They have a dietatician planning thier meals. They also take controll of your loved ones medication. This way you are sure they will take thier medication as advised. Overall I would recommend Parkview Christian Care. It's a great place to live.

Terrell family August 15, 2011

My mother lives at Parkview. She receives great care in a beautiful, clean, and cheerful atmosphere. We have great peace of mind knowing our mother is being taken care of.

Mary Ann2 August 15, 2011

My mother has been a resident of Parkview for almost two years now. She recieves execellant care and the entire staff is some of the most compasionate and caring people I have ever met.
Parkview has many outings and things for the resident to participate in if the resident chooses. The facility is always clean and the atmosphere is just outstanding. It is the closest thing to home. I highly recommend Parkview Village Christian Care Facility.

Diana B. August 13, 2011

My Mother is a resident at Parkview Village Christian Care in Odon, Indiana and she is loved and cared for like a personal family member. The attendants are always friendly and professional. They go way above and beyond the expected care of an assisted living facility. So many activities provided such as games and crafts, daily walks to the outside to veiw beautiful surroundings, Bible studies, trips to local places of interest by bus and much much more. Also the fact that my family can go there anytime and always feel welcome to visit out in the great room with my Mother and her Parkview friends. The meals are great also! I highly recommend Parkview Christian Care Facility. Our family is very thankful for this lovely facility in our home town. Our Mother is treated with love and respect as an individual, where her personal needs are constantly a priority.

About Parkview Village Christian Care, Inc.

Parkview Village Christian Care, Inc. is an assisted living facility in Odon, IN that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Parkview Village Christian Care, Inc. for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Parkview Village Christian Care, Inc.

Location of Parkview Village Christian Care, Inc.