Brookdale Sherwood

3939 East 52nd Street, Odessa, TX, 79762

Reviews of Brookdale Sherwood

Glenda11 December 22, 2014

We were able to look at Emeritus at Sherwood Place, and to me it was so much more like a nursing home, but it was very clean. They do have activities like bingo and bridge, but I did tell them I really don’t like them.

Pam B. July 12, 2013

One of the reasons we chose Emeritus was they let the residents bring animals and my mom had a dog. The place was very clean. The food was fair. I had no problem so far.

Mojo1 January 06, 2012

My mom has been a resident here for almost a year now. She is very happy and is treated very well. The staff is very caring and compassionate.

SAM2 October 12, 2011

I would highly recommend Emeritus qt Sherwood Place as an Assisted Living facility. I find it to be a very positive, happy experience, a wonderful place to call home.

yungluv86 September 10, 2011

I took a tour of the Sherwood Place. The staff was very friendly and seemed to be caring towards their patients and guests. It was very clean and safe. The patients or tenants there seemed very happy. We were guided by a nice lady. She showed us all the aspects of everyday living at Sherwood place. The food looked like it was well balance and healthy. They had lots of activities and groups in place for the tenants there to participate in. We met a few of the patients and most of them were smiling and laughing. The patients rooms were well kept and inviting. If you cant be at home then this is a good option. The outside landscaping and building were clean and kept up. A nice place to call home. Id say it was a decent size with enough room for guests. Im not sure how comfy the furniture was because we didnt lay on beds or sit down. Overall i think it would certainly be a nice place to live, although nothing is as good as home.

From Brookdale Sherwood

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Sherwood