The Gardens Ocean Springs, MS

Overview of Ratings

4.9

October 21, 2016

By Regina056111

The staff at The Gardens is very attentive. My mother is extremely happy there, and she has met friends. She enjoys the food, and they're very helpful in bringing her a plate because she gets really nervous in the cafeteria, but they do make sure they bring her a plate, and the food seems to be fine. It's conveniently located to my sister and myself, and when we got there, we liked it; there really was no need to go any place else.

December 02, 2015

By S. Alan

The Gardens has been providing excellent care for a family member for well over 3 years. I highly recommend the facility as management and staff are very friendly and do an outstanding job. Many of the rooms are fairly new as they recently expanded about two years ago. There are also plenty of activities for residents and fantastic meals. I definitely recommend The Gardens Senior Assisted Living Home.

November 24, 2015

By R. Tullar

The Gardens Assisted Living has simply put, made a huge difference in my Parents (Ernie and Adele's life and in our families life. I live in Savannah and knowing they are taking care of is huge to me. My dad was supported and encouraged to get his VA Benefit which has helped hugly. From Jodi, the GM, to Shrika the head Nurse to all the staff, they are the best, it did not start that way. What changed, new Ownership and Jodi's Leadership! I can't say enough about it. She is the best!!! Warm Regards to all, Robert, CPM

Thank you so much for the kind words and encouragement! We LOVE and enjoy your parents being a part of The Gardens family! It is our pleasure to assist the family with their care and promote enjoyment at this time in their life. YOUR parents are what makes The Gardens SO special and such a fun place to be daily!

November 24, 2015

By DallasCEllis

The Gardens took wonderful care of my grandparents. The service was great and had a very friendly staff! They definitely felt like they were at their home away from home!

August 31, 2015

By RJS

We love the Gardens! It has a very warm, homey atmosphere. The staff is friendly and they try hard to accommodate the residents and plan fun and interesting activities.

August 30, 2015

By Shannon G

Everyone was so nice and helpful. Beautiful building, love all the activities they have available for the residents.

August 28, 2015

By Julie m e

This just seems to be a wonderful and well kept facility, it is a very happy and enjoyable place to be

August 27, 2015

By Gordon Nelms

Made us feel welcome from the first day. Entry process was easy, everything was explained and I was assured they could answer any questions any time. Administration and Staff were exceptional and easily accessible. I feel comfortable having my wife at this facility.

August 19, 2015

By Shaun1

The staff is wonderful. Jody, the Executive Director, goes above and beyond to make sure residents get the care and attention they need. And they are "Johnny on the spot" should a medical need arise as the hospital is just across the street. Facilities are tastefully decorated and clean.

August 19, 2015

By Mister T

Wonderful atmosphere. Very clean. Kind and caring staff that goes the extra mile to make sure its residents needs are fully being met.

June 19, 2014

We were in a bind, and we knew the owners of The Gardens, and they were able to accommodate us immediately. It really worked out well and we were very happy with it. We got my parents an apartment. I really enjoyed the food, and I sat with them for a meal. People come in and play music, they have games like Bingo, and they have movie nights and church services.

April 16, 2014

By Mary80485650

I went to The Gardens at Ocean Springs and it is very nice and very professionally-run facility. They have nice accommodation and nice dining room. They play bingo, do sing-a-longs, but my mother is not a social person. She has dementia so it’s not really the place suited for her. If I was an elderly, I could move in here and I could mingle with other people.

Let Us Search For You

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1 To 15
    • Minimum Age: None
    • Pets: All Pets Allowed

About The Gardens

When it comes to assisted living, Ocean Springs, MS based Gardens Senior Living cannot be beat. We can help you get the most out of life and allow you to leave the hassles and small stuff behind. Whether you need a little help getting to the mall or simply want to leave the cooking to someone else, leave all the work to us and enjoy the quality of life you deserve.

While some of our residents need an extensive amount of care, others still enjoy a great deal of independence. Whatever category applies to you, we have several different levels of service that will fit your exact needs.

Map of The Gardens