The Gardens | Ocean Springs, MS

1260 Ocean Springs Road, Ocean Springs, MS, 39564

Reviews of The Gardens | Ocean Springs, MS

RJS August 31, 2015

We love the Gardens! It has a very warm, homey atmosphere. The staff is friendly and they try hard to accommodate the residents and plan fun and interesting activities.

Shannon G August 30, 2015

Everyone was so nice and helpful. Beautiful building, love all the activities they have available for the residents.

Julie m e August 28, 2015

This just seems to be a wonderful and well kept facility, it is a very happy and enjoyable place to be

Gordon Nelms August 27, 2015

Made us feel welcome from the first day. Entry process was easy, everything was explained and I was assured they could answer any questions any time. Administration and Staff were exceptional and easily accessible. I feel comfortable having my wife at this facility.

Shaun1 August 19, 2015

The staff is wonderful. Jody, the Executive Director, goes above and beyond to make sure residents get the care and attention they need. And they are "Johnny on the spot" should a medical need arise as the hospital is just across the street. Facilities are tastefully decorated and clean.

Mister T August 19, 2015

Wonderful atmosphere. Very clean. Kind and caring staff that goes the extra mile to make sure its residents needs are fully being met.

Caring84147550 June 19, 2014

We were in a bind, and we knew the owners of The Gardens, and they were able to accommodate us immediately. It really worked out well and we were very happy with it. We got my parents an apartment. I really enjoyed the food, and I sat with them for a meal. People come in and play music, they have games like Bingo, and they have movie nights and church services.

Mary80485650 April 16, 2014

I went to The Gardens at Ocean Springs and it is very nice and very professionally-run facility. They have nice accommodation and nice dining room. They play bingo, do sing-a-longs, but my mother is not a social person. She has dementia so it’s not really the place suited for her. If I was an elderly, I could move in here and I could mingle with other people.

From The Gardens

When it comes to assisted living, Ocean Springs, MS based Gardens Senior Living cannot be beat. We can help you get the most out of life and allow you to leave the hassles and small stuff behind. Whether you need a little help getting to the mall or simply want to leave the cooking to someone else, leave all the work to us and enjoy the quality of life you deserve.

While some of our residents need an extensive amount of care, others still enjoy a great deal of independence. Whatever category applies to you, we have several different levels of service that will fit your exact needs.

Features of The Gardens

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 1 to 15
  • We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: None