Pacifica Senior Living Ocala

11311 SW 95th Circle, Ocala, FL, 34481

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Ocala

Krista D. August 25, 2016

Aug 25, 2016: I have had two very different experiences at Pacifica Ocala. I must say that this second visit was a wonderful and drastic change. Tonya and her team have turned it around. The first time it was not as homey and inviting as it is today. The staff is very welcoming and happy. The residents could not say enough about the positive changes. Well done!!

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Krista D. You really made our day today.

Susan534271 August 16, 2016

We toured Pacifica, and everything was nice. It was under construction, so it was hard to tell what the rooms are going to be like. Everyone seemed nice. The staff was pleasant, the few that I saw. It was a very small place. They didn’t really have a secure system. They said that when people go out, they ask them where they’re going, but when you’re 90 years old, you might go the wrong way. It seemed like a nice place, and I wouldn’t have any problem with putting somebody in Pacifica. They had a library that was under construction, so I’m not sure about the size of it or anything. They had bingo, but the residents looked like they were on their own. I didn’t see any activities there.

Susan, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your tour with our community, we appreciate it. We were indeed under renovations and we have now completed them. The community looks amazing and we have scheduled a photos shoot for next week. We can't wait to show everyone the images. Thank you again for your consideration and your review.

Gail706355 August 15, 2016

One thing I liked about Pacifica Senior Living Ocala was it was all on one floor. My biggest turnoff was that a lot of the people in there were just too old for me. The food was OK, and they served three meals a day. The room that I saw was OK but a little too small for me. Everybody was very nice.

Gail, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We are sorry that our community did not meet your needs, and we thank you for your consideration.

TMJackson July 01, 2016

My wife and I have visited many times and I would recommend Pacifica to anyone. I am impressed with the staff from the administrator (Tonya) to the girls on the floor (especially Rebecca) They act like they genuinely care. They are always smiling and eager to help. The residents are smiling and laughing. I believe they are happy too. Overall, great atmosphere every time we go.

You really made our day today. Thank you for your positive review, Tmjackson. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Ocala. Please feel free to reach out to us here at the community at any time to share your thoughts.

Judypal January 30, 2016

We recently celebrated my aunt's 100th birthday at Pacifica Sr. Living, Ocala. Thanks to the friendly and very caring staff, the occasion was a complete success. We were touched that everyone at the facility seemed to be involved in making this day a memorable one for my aunt. A special thanks to Tony, who coordinated everything and even made sure there was a chocolate cake ....a request from the Birthday Girl . The staff is relaxed, attentive and respectful to their residents. They obviously strive to provide the feeling of Home.

Sewlady99 January 20, 2016

A warm and caring facility! From the moment you walk into the front door, you are greeted with smiles and "Hellos"! The staff is very tuned in to the residents needs, their likes and dislikes. The facility is very roomy, clean, and has a delightful atmosphere.

englislace January 16, 2016

The minute you walk into this community you feel the at home loving spirit that surrounds you. The smiles and warmth from the staff generate a loving spirit. The community has such a homey welcoming feel to it and the cleanliness is wonderful. The residents are smiling and engaged in conversation and activities.

Pam4 June 21, 2012

I've been here several times because my husband's aunt was a resident. This place is beautiful too. It had grass all around and several benches as well. The rooms were nice. They're very roomy for a single person. In addition, they serve good food to their residents. I think the residents are happy with their stay here judging from their physical appearance. I would suggest this place to others. I like what I see in here and I can't think of anything negative about this facility.

From Pacifica Senior Living Ocala

Surrounded by Ocala National Forest, Rainbow Springs State Park, and Halpata Tastanaki Preserve, Pacifica Senior Living Ocala finds its home in the heart of Florida. Our senior living community is located in the quiet community of Ocala with easy access to shopping convinces, only a short block away.

Pacifica Senior Living Ocala promotes a lifestyle which fosters independence, while providing 24 hour assistance when necessary. With a highly trained, dedicated staff of professionals, we enable residents to choose the service package that suits them best. As individual’s health needs change, residents are able to stay in comfortable, familiar surroundings where they can obtain the support and assistance that they may require.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Ocala