Hampton Manor at Deerwood

1810 SE 16th Avenue, Ocala, FL, 34471

Reviews of Hampton Manor at Deerwood

Eileen15 September 30, 2014

I have found the staff to be very accommodating, compassionate, and caring. Jenny was very professional and helpful in solving issues with my parents’ move in. I would recommend Hampton Manor to anyone needing assisted living.

Bonnie36 September 29, 2014

Excellent caring facility

EP1 September 29, 2014

My sister, current resident, has mobility issues, but fortunately no mental problems. Selected this facility after inspecting nine other sites. Very modern and well-appointed building in a well maintained suburban setting. Initial impression of a caring staff and professional management is well supported by actual experience. Sister very satisfied with quality of food.

Will6 September 29, 2014

Good service except at food time. Need more help in dining room. More veggies! Less pasta!

JL4 September 23, 2014

Very nice residences, pleasant staff, very professional.

Gwynn2 September 23, 2014

Very thorough explanation of services and helpful suggestions by Jenny.

Dan28 September 21, 2014

My meeting with Jenny was very pleasant. The food is good and plentiful. The staff is very friendly and most pleasant.

Mary99180950 September 21, 2014

I am very pleased with this community. It is nice and clean.

Bonnie34 September 01, 2014

Every on in Hampton Manor will smile and greet you. They are very caring. They try to accomodate every resident. I couldn't have put my mom in a better place. Thank you Hampton Manor for your caring and giving staff. We love you!

M.S.1 September 01, 2014

As a visitor, I observed that the staff in Deerwood is so welcoming and lively. They made visiting an experience and created a welcoming atmosphere. They were genuinely happy that I came to visit that day.

L. Orr September 01, 2014

I have two friends who chose Hampton Manor for a residence for their mothers. They spoke highly of the friendliness, dignity, and cleanliness of Hampton Manor. My brother and I concur with them as my 94 yr. old faher seems to be thriving there. Praise the Lord!

Jean98223650 September 01, 2014

The services at Deerwood have met my expectations in providing a good quality of life for my faher at age 92. The staff brings comfort and care regularly. They even meet unexpected concerns. They also provide nutritious meals and good snacks as afternoon treats for social interaction. They have a full monthly schedule of options available to meet individual enjoyment as far as activities are concerned. They even keep the room and common areas clean and orderly. Most importantly, meds are dispersed on a regular schedule and are recorded.

Beverley1 December 30, 2013

I am living in Hampton Manor for two years now and I am very satisfied with almost everything. It is relaxing here. The staff is very good. If I don't like the food they make something that I do like. I am in a good size single room. They have activities like bingo and they have people come in and sing.

Bridgette1 December 30, 2013

Hampton Manor was very nice. It only had 57 residents and that was for the downfall on that one because I figured my mother wouldn’t have as many friends. The people that worked there kept saying hi and they were very nice. The rooms were very nice. I know they have activities, but I don’t remember.

Beth11 November 20, 2013

I believe I have come across Hampton Manor through the internet. I visited this place and they did show us everything. The staff was extremely nice and knowledgeable. They were like into the people and they just seemed to really care. Their rooms were very clean and of nice size. Their kitchens were very clean also. They did have some activities for their residents. I can't remember them specifically but I just remember thinking that my relative would enjoy them. My relative is a Christian and I believe also that they have a church that come in there. I thought he would be pretty safe there. I believe that is the one he is going to go when the times comes. What I like best about this community was mainly the people, their rooms, and their activities.

Aileen23 August 09, 2013

The Hampton Manor is beautiful. The staffing and the aesthetics are very upscale and felt comfortable. The price is comparable and they're actually one of the cheapest so that was good. I enjoyed my visit there.

sirgiant October 18, 2012

The facility is beautiful and pristine. And the staff is awesome. I'll never be able to thank them enough for the care they have been giving my mother.

michaelofitaly April 06, 2012

My father moves in on April 20, 2012 after we selected Deerwood as his new residence. The facility is impressive but the manager, Cathy, was the real reason we made our decision to move him there.

From Hampton Manor at Deerwood

Hampton Manor at Deerwood is an assisted living community in southeast Ocala. This exquisite building boasts 34,000 square feet, containing 43 elegant apartments. The property features plantation-style architecture, as well as beautifully appointed rooms and common areas, creating a warm, yet elegant home atmosphere for our residents. The community has a beautifully landscaped courtyard and sweeping covered verandas for relaxing in a rocking chair and enjoying the outdoors. Hampton Manor at Deerwood is close to shopping, hospitals, and community activities. Secured memory care is also available at this property. Hampton Manor at Deerwood established a new standard for assisted living in the Ocala area.

Hampton Manor Assisted Living has three beautiful locations to serve your assisted living needs in Ocala, Belleview and The Villages. We are proudly family owned and operated and have been in business for over 30 years.

At Hampton Manor we feel it is important to care for each of our residents as individuals. We offer custom care plans to fit the specific needs of each and every one of our residents. We believe this helps our residents to receive the care they need while remaining as independent as possible. Residents are supported and encouraged to reside at the most independent level of care consistent with their needs and safety standards.

Our staff is highly trained and specializes in caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. Our Belleview Florida and 24th Road location in Ocala Florida are completely dedicated to memory care allowing us to create a safe, nurturing environment for our residents.

Our memory care treatment programs feature:

• A secure environment to reduce elopement, while allowing healthy wandering
  • A low staff-to-resident ratio
  • Design features to facilitate easy navigation and reduce anxiety
  • The ability to accommodate residents in the early, middle and late stages of the disease.

The services we offer combined with our partnerships with reputable healthcare professionals, give you and your family the peace of mind you need to live life as you pleas. If your loved one is requiring memory or traditional senior care we would be honored to speak to you about caring for your family member. Our assisted living staff are here to help and guide your family during this most important decision.

At Hampton Manor, we treat every resident the way we would want our loved ones to be treated. Our communities are founded on respect, trust, courtesy, safety, and caring. We empower seniors to stay as active, engaged, and independent as they can while providing exemplary service and care. Thank you for your interest at Hampton Manor at Deerwood. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Hampton Manor provides home-like décor, close-knit communities, personalized service, and outstanding value. We provide the broadest spectrum of financial subsidy programs, as well as the most extensive assisted living nursing services available in the state of Florida. We recognize that not all seniors have the same financial resources, but that every resident deserves respect. We ensure that our residents obtain full value from programs established for their benefit.

Features of Hampton Manor at Deerwood