Sunrise of Hunter Mill

2863 Hunter Mill Road, Oakton, VA, 22124

Reviews of Sunrise of Hunter Mill

Anonymous108159550 July 13, 2015

Sunrise of Hunter Mill is a nice, comfortable place. It is well taken care of. They cannot really take care of special needs, but overall, I would say they are very good. They have bus trips and entertainment.

Liz36 June 30, 2015

I moved my mother-in-law at Sunrise of Hunter Mill. The staff was fabulous. I actually have no complaints at all. She is well cared for and well fed. The staff got to know what her likes and dislikes were. I think they are wonderful. The only negative I would say about it is to me it needs a little bit of updating because it's a little bit worn looking.

Caring2877 May 01, 2015

We already got my parents in a place. The name of it is Sunrise of Hunter Mill. My parents chose it because it was close to the neighborhood they lived in. The room is close to a 5-star. It is a big room. Sunrise of Hunter Mill is a Victorian looking building. It is very nice. The staff is very helpful.

Marie45 April 23, 2015

Sunrise of Hunter Mill is a very beautiful community. It had nice rooms. I like all the amenities that they have. The people seemed very happy there. I was impressed with everybody there. What I didn’t like about them is that it smelled like urine in their memory area.

sgbrody May 20, 2014

We really liked Sunrise of Hunter Mill. However, that one was a little more expensive, and the community in general was a little old. The average age was a little older, and we felt like it wasn't an active community. The people being a little bit older, they were not as communicative. I took my mom there for lunch one time, and there must have been 70 people in the dining room, and we didn't hear any talking. That's a big turn off.

Elda March 27, 2014

I saw several apartments at Sunrise of Hunter Mill. The rooms were great, and there's a really cute one. The people were nice. It had the same activities as the other ones. The only problem was traffic. It would be harder for me to go back and forth to see her.

From Sunrise of Hunter Mill

Located in the heart of Oakton, Sunrise at Hunter Mill is just minutes from I-66 and the cities of Fairfax, Vienna and Reston. You will find all the comforts and conveniences of home with our nearby restaurants, cultural activities, shopping and medical centers. We pride ourselves in our family and community involvement, intergenerational activities with local schools, dedicated and experienced staff as well as our group outings throughout the Northern Virginia and D.C. area.

Step into a Sunrise Assisted Living community and you can't help but feel at home. We stop at nothing to make your experience warm and inviting, from our homelike exterior architecture, to our comfortable community areas and choice of suites to our exceptional outdoor gardens and landscaping. Look around and you'll notice fresh flowers throughout the residence, and you may even spot our dog or our cat. And of course, there are always the friendly smiling faces of our staff to ensure that each day spent here is a welcome one.

Features of Sunrise of Hunter Mill

• 24-hour security gate

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: Available during business hours