Elk Meadows Senior Living Community
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Elk Meadows Senior Living Community
Comfort is a feeling that means you are home. At Elk Meadows, we invite you to see what home looks like in beautiful Oakley, Utah.
Elk Meadows prides itself in its large studios and one bedroom suites. Each room is equipped with a large window, private bathroom, refrigerator, microwave and is designed for cable and phone hook ups. Our one bedroom suites offer a separate living area and a large bathroom and walk in closet.
Elk Meadows offers the ability to age in place for our residents. This concept allows those who meet the qualifications of an Assisted Living type II, to reside in their home here at Elk Meadows even if they decline after admission. We offer what is called “Aging in Place”, this allows us to supplement the residents care with a Home Health or Hospice agency to meet the skilled needs of our residents if necessary.
Our facility Registered Nurse is well rounded and trained in Hospice, Home Health, Hospital and Assisted Living Care. At Elk Meadows we strive to give prompt feedback from a nurse to those residents and family members who are in need of answers when health concerns arise.
Our dedicated, trained and licensed CNA’s are all drug screened and background check complete upon hire.
Features of Elk Meadows Senior Living Community
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Technology extra: Emergency call system
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: One bedroom deluxe apartments
- Companion suites: We offer companion suites
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- 24-hour security gate
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Skilled nursing
- 24 hour nurses: Yes
- Meals in a shared dining room
- Pets: Small pets allowed
- We offer respite care (short term stays)
- Minimum age: 55
- Minimum rate: $2,825/month
- Minimum memory care rate: $3,500/month
Reviews of Elk Meadows Senior Living Community
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Elk Meadows Senior Living Community
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities