The Point at Rockridge Assisted Living

4500 Gilbert Street, Oakland, CA, 94611

Reviews of The Point at Rockridge | Assisted Living

December 30, 2014

We found The Point at Rock Ridge for my husband, and it is a nice place; I like it. There is no smell, and the rooms are beautiful and clean. The food is good. They communicate with me right away if something happens, but sometimes they are not very attentive, and that needs to be improved.

August 13, 2012

I moved in to Monarch Place 4 days ago. Even though I've only been staying in Monarch Place for 4 days, I must say the staff are all very nice. The facility is clean and well maintained. So far they've been treating me very well. I'm actually staying in a studio type room. I just moved out of my house and it seem a little small but I'm getting used to it. I don't know if I'm happier with the place. I have Parkinson's disease and I'm much rather be out living on my own. We're still trying to figure things out.

Photos of The Point at Rockridge

• Home Sale Assistance

• Overall:

• State Licenses: 19200448

About The Point at Rockridge

With our Residents' needs in mind, we designed a sophisticated community that blends comfort, style and safety. Our attention to detail, lushly landscaped grounds and exquisite community features offer you the finest in today's senior living.

Select from a variety of spacious and well-appointed apartment residences that are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing and enjoying the comforts of your own home. Have family and friends join you at our sumptuous Sunday Champagne Brunches, holiday parties and special occasions, or just for lunch or dinner as you please. Whatever your interests, you make the choices that enrich your life.

Unique urban setting with a suburban feel. Very close to public transportation, shopping, dining, entertainment

Map of The Point at Rockridge