The Point at Rockridge

4500 Gilbert Street, Oakland, CA, 94611

Reviews of The Point at Rockridge

Caring103140350 February 27, 2015

The Point at Rockridge is pretty good. As for the facility it is a little big. The price seemed reasonable, and they are one of the few that actually help you out on their income, so that is good. The people seemed good too.

Caring99407950 December 30, 2014

We found The Point at Rock Ridge for my husband, and it is a nice place; I like it. There is no smell, and the rooms are beautiful and clean. The food is good. They communicate with me right away if something happens, but sometimes they are not very attentive, and that needs to be improved.

Caring292 August 14, 2012

I moved in to Monarch Place 4 days ago. Even though I've only been staying in Monarch Place for 4 days, I must say the staff are all very nice. The facility is clean and well maintained. So far they've been treating me very well. I'm actually staying in a studio type room. I just moved out of my house and it seem a little small but I'm getting used to it. I don't know if I'm happier with the place. I have Parkinson's disease and I'm much rather be out living on my own. We're still trying to figure things out.

From The Point at Rockridge

With our Residents' needs in mind, we designed a sophisticated community that blends comfort, style and safety. Our attention to detail, lushly landscaped grounds and exquisite community features offer you the finest in today's senior living.

Select from a variety of spacious and well-appointed apartment residences that are perfect for entertaining or just relaxing and enjoying the comforts of your own home. Have family and friends join you at our sumptuous Sunday Champagne Brunches, holiday parties and special occasions, or just for lunch or dinner as you please. Whatever your interests, you make the choices that enrich your life.

Unique urban setting with a suburban feel. Very close to public transportation, shopping, dining, entertainment

Features of The Point at Rockridge