Piedmont Gardens

110 41st Street, Oakland, CA, 94611

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Piedmont Gardens

May 03, 2015

The dining facility looked very good, and what they offered looked very good. The apartments looked very nice. The price for me going in as an independent was reasonable. My main drawback is the parking traffic, which is absolutely awful. The facility doesn't have any control over that. One of their big selling points is being right there on Piedmont Avenue, which has all these wonderful shops.

January 09, 2014

By Katjia

I recently visited this community and was disappointed that their was not outside access for my Mother from her assited living appartment, and I had trouble finding a parking spot to tour, and was told there is no guest parking

November 26, 2013

By David80016350

I was happy with Piedmont Gardens. The food was good and adequate. They had assistants and staff on-hand to meet my father's needs, they took care of him and moved him into a skilled nursing facility and brought him back to good health. The only thing was the building was well over 50 years old, it was well kept, but it lacked a little bit of personality and was bland.

June 27, 2012

By T.Fritz

My experience with Piedmont Gardens was positive. I was always surprised at the number of staff members who were available for assistance. My friend was a very finicky eater and was often unhappy with the food. A staff member overheard us talking about this issue and she immediately tried to address it. She brought my friend milk shakes, soup, and juice--all foods that she liked. There was also an employee who brought my friend her mail and--since she was blind in one eye--read her letters to her. The facility had musical entertainment on certain days, and people who were available to help my friend walk to space in which the performances took place. I've been in some facilities that were poorly lit and not too clean. Piedmont Gardens is spotless and comfortable. People who live there have created clubs and participate in outings to local shopping areas, etc. There seems to be a strong community.

December 29, 2011

By cortezbred

Cost is greater and landscaped area smaller than my present senior housing.

December 03, 2011

By emc2

Piedmont Gardens, a five-star hotel specifically designed for seniors. Two thumbs up!!

Photos of Piedmont Gardens

Features of Piedmont Gardens

• Pharma

About Piedmont Gardens

Piedmont Gardens is an assisted living facility in Oakland, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Piedmont Gardens for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Piedmont Gardens