Piedmont Gardens

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Piedmont Gardens

June 27, 2012

By T.Fritz

My experience with Piedmont Gardens was positive. I was always surprised at the number of staff members who were available for assistance. My friend was a very finicky eater and was often unhappy with the food. A staff member overheard us talking about this issue and she immediately tried to address it. She brought my friend milk shakes, soup, and juice--all foods that she liked. There was also an employee who brought my friend her mail and--since she was blind in one eye--read her letters to her. The facility had musical entertainment on certain days, and people who were available to help my friend walk to space in which the performances took place. I've been in some facilities that were poorly lit and not too clean. Piedmont Gardens is spotless and comfortable. People who live there have created clubs and participate in outings to local shopping areas, etc. There seems to be a strong community.

December 28, 2011

By cortezbred

Cost is greater and landscaped area smaller than my present senior housing.

December 02, 2011

By emc2

Piedmont Gardens, a five-star hotel specifically designed for seniors. Two thumbs up!!

Photos of Piedmont Gardens

Features of Piedmont Gardens

• Pharma

About Piedmont Gardens

A full service continuing care retirement community (CCRC) dedicated to enriching the lives of East Bay Area seniors while offering innovative programs and flexible residency options. Offering a full continuum of care including residential living, assisted living, health care and memory support.

Map of Piedmont Gardens