Reviews of House of Psalms Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
About House of Psalms Assisted Living
We have more than 7,000 sf comfortable living spaces, such as neat bedroom and wide hallway for total 20 residents. With the recent remodeling in kitchen, living room, dinning room, office, and the upgrading on kitchen and laundry equipment, and even the brand new 62" plasma high definition TV, residents have enjoyable living experiences with the excellent services.
We Are Providing Following Services:
- Medication monitoring regime
- Physician on-call for consultations
- Access to dental resources and legal services
- Social events and planned activity programs
- Daily housekeeping and personal laundry
- Transportation arrangements to doctor's appointments
- Long term care
- Consistency Clean Service brings a bright house to senior people.
- Daily activities including gardening, art therapy, music and games
- Exercise to promote healthy circulation
Healthy & Tasty Food
- Well trained professional cook
- Three delicious and nutritionally balanced meals and snacks a day
- Colorful tasty food daily changing
- The healthy food for Diabetes according to doctor's suggestion
What Makes Us Special
Lynn, the Chief Manager, is a 25 year experienced and professional caregiver for the elderly. She has 7 well trained staff to support the daily services.
Photos of House of Psalms Assisted Living
Services & Amenities of House of Psalms Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $2500/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Only Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 015601466