Reviews of East Bay Assisted Living
No Reviews Yet!
About East Bay Assisted Living
We are an Asian Community
Our commitment is to provide high-quality senior care with love, respect, and professional knowledge. We promote independence, foster dignity and personal choice.
We create a fundamentally different approach to assisted living. We encourage a family life style with close staff and resident relationships, cultural and life enrichment activities. Our services are designed to achieve the best possible health level of function and quality of life.
We provide services to seniors who need 24-hour supervision, mild to extensive care for assistance with daily living, such as eating, dressing, bathing, incontinence care, non-ambulatory, and (or) mile cognitive impairment. We also offer hospice care.
- Leisure activities and special holiday family gathering programs
- Personal care services, bathing, dressing, eating etc.
- Gourmet and home style meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and personal laundry service
- 24-hour staff and security systems
What Makes Us Special
We specialize in catering to the Asian American community. Languages spoken Chinese and English.
Photos of East Bay Assisted Living
Services & Amenities of East Bay Assisted Living
- Minimum Rate: $3500/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms
- Minimum Age: 60
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 15601443