Reviews of Astoria Senior Living
No Reviews Yet!
About Astoria Senior Living
Our services and amenities give residents and their families these priceless benefits: peace of mind; a safe haven; personalized attention and support; companionship; and more ways to make moments of joy every day.
Astoria offers the following services for one monthly rate:
- 24/7 professional staff with nurse oversight
- Personal care as needed
- Health care supervision & medication administration
- Daily, chef-prepared meals & restaurant style-dining
- Bathing & dressing assistance
- Specialized programming, including evenings and weekends
- Laundry, housekeeping and maintenance service
- Personal transportation
- Regular safety checks
- Family events and support programs
- Specialized services and surroundings for those with dementia in our memory care neighborhood, The Villa
- Special services include trial or respite stays (when available), and guest dining.
Services include 24-hour care, daily home-cooked meals and mealtime assistance, medication supervision, help with bathing, dressing and hair care, housekeeping, laundry, and transportation. There are on-site or consulting Nurses, plus doctors, podiatrists, beauticians and other affiliated professionals who make regular visits.
Astoria is thoughtfully designed to feel familiar, like a family home. Residents personalize their bedrooms with their own furniture and mementos. Common areas are strategically placed to bring people together. Highlights include:
- Cozy lounges, family rooms & dining rooms
- Secured entries and emergency call system
- Resident kitchens for activities
- Beautiful outdoor spaces with patios, strolling paths & gardens
- Computers, Internet and Cable TV
A qualified program coordinator oversees activities as part of our signature LifeCycles wellness program. Residents stay busy seven days a week with nature walks, dances, games, special visitors, music, singing, art therapy, parties, numerous bus trips, and much, much more. Visitors are always welcome!
What Makes Us Special
Oakdale is a charming community of just 20,000 people, adjacent to the Sierra Nevada foothills and not far from Yosemite National Park.
Photos of Astoria Senior Living
Features of Astoria Senior Living
- Minimum Rate: $3150/month
- Minimum Memory Cost: $5500/month
- All Inclusive Rent
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Memory Care Is All Inclusive
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 40
- Respite Care
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- Licenses: RCFE
- State Licenses: RCFE 507005604