Greenfield of Oak Ridge

360 Laboratory Road, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830

Reviews of Greenfield of Oak Ridge

Jennw November 11, 2014

I visited this facility on behalf of my mother who is a long-term Oak Ridge resident. I found everyone to be friendly, helpful and was given an excellent tour of different types of accommodations that are available. Natasha did an excellent job of answering all my questions; she was very knowledgeable and professional. When my mother is ready to leave her home, she has stated that Greenfield is her top choice.

Collin1 October 08, 2014

I've been quite satisfied with Greenfield of Oak Ridge, and my parents have too because my mother is independent while my father is currently in need of a fairly high level of care, but he is improving steadily. They chose to go there several months ago from California, and after looking at and talking with my siblings, we were visiting several assisted living communities here in East Tennessee. The rooms are quite satisfactory.

Caring72219650 October 26, 2013

We moved in at Greenfield of Oak Ridge. Before choosing this place, we asked some people and we were told that this facility has the best food and the best one for the price. We have three rooms and they have a very good dining room. The food is very good for an institutionalized place and it's prepared like a home cooked meal. The facility is very good and the staff are very nice. They always say hello to you. The only problem is that we couldn't bring everything from the house. They have activities every day and church services in the morning. Sometimes they would have movies and once a month they would have a party.

From Greenfield of Oak Ridge

At Greenfield Senior Living of Oak Ridge, we provide care for your loved ones and, at the same time, help them maintain their independence.

The community offers many independent living, assisted living and memory care apartments in various sizes, including efficiencies, and one, and two bedrooms. Amenities in these apartments include one meal a day with the option of purchasing a meal plan, weekly housekeeping and linen services, free laundry facilities close to your apartment, library, spa, gift shop, emergency call systems, guest accommodations, exercise programs and scheduled activities.

For seniors with Alzheimer's and or other memory care needs, we provide a safe, secure, warm and stimulating environment. Recognizing the specials needs of your loved ones, Greenfield provides an innovative approach to personalized care while preserving the dignity of each resident.

Voted 2015 BEST OF THE BEST in Senior Living Care for all of Anderson County, Tennessee. Pioneer in Senior Living in Anderson County with 30 years experience serving Oak Ridge. Management staff has over 175 experience in caring for Seniors.

Features of Greenfield of Oak Ridge

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,450/month

• We offer respite care (short term stays)
  • Minimum age: 55

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

• State License(s): 00000014