Brookdale Oak Ridge

734 Emory Valley Road, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830

Reviews of Brookdale Oak Ridge

June 26, 2014

By Sandra Hurd

My grandmother was placed here by us about 6 months ago. Chris and his team are warm, wonderful and caring people. My sister and I are nursing home administrators in Seattle, and we know quality when we see it! Very welcoming, residents well taken care of and always busy. The staff knew my grandmother well when we came to visit them in April and the communication was great. Thank you so much for the tender loving care you gave my beautiful grandmother. I would recommend Emeritus of Oak Ridge to anyone.

June 17, 2014

By Patricia86880650

Emeritus at Oak Ridge is very nice. It's the perfect place; we just couldn't afford it. We had a wonderful tour. We even got to go into a lady's apartment and see it furnished. We also saw one that was unfurnished. Everybody was just really nice.

December 31, 2013

By Henry6

Emeritus at Oak Ridge can't work with us until we get the VA approved. It seemed to be a good facility. It had a clean smell to it. The staff was great to the residents and they were very good to us during our visit. It is just the financial side that we are worried about right now and we are not able to do that.

December 28, 2013

By Tnhillbilly

I put my mom in an assisted living for a month and a half to give myself a break. She is now at Emeritus in Oak Ridge. It seems to meet our criteria and I really like it a lot. It's convenient because it's close. Everything is very nice. The food is delicious. I have gone there and eaten lunch with her a couple of times and it's just really nice. The rooms are large enough. They have their own private bath. They have lots of activities that she can participate in and everybody is really helpful. I've talked to some of the ladies that worked there and they are all very helpful as far as it goes. The people seemed to really care about their patients. Mom is always very religious and they have devotionals every morning. They have church services three times a week. They have some ladies that come in and give manicures on Tuesdays. It's just like a little community in itself. I think they just need to stress a little bit more that visitors coming in should register.

December 27, 2013

The first place I visited was Emeritus at Oak Ridge so I didn’t have a place to compare. It's up to date and modern. The director was very nice. It's seemed okay but I didn't see a lot of residents. I want to see people participate in a lot of activities.

August 21, 2013

By lovemymomma

You could not ask for a better place for your mother to reside. My mother resides at Emeritus at Oak Ridge and absolutely loves it. At first she was against the move, but the staff there made her fell welcome and I don't think we could drag her away now. Overall a wonderful experience and I could not ask for more.

Photos of Brookdale Oak Ridge

Features of Brookdale Oak Ridge

About Brookdale Oak Ridge

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Oak Ridge