Brookdale Oak Ridge

734 Emory Valley Road, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830

Reviews of Brookdale Oak Ridge

Virginia31 August 07, 2014

We were treated very well. My parents liked this place so it's something they would probably consider at some point. They have a bus or shuttle that takes the residents out into the community on Tuesdays. I think they also had some kind of religious service on Sundays. The people who conduct it are members of the same church as my parents, so they thought that was really nice.

Everything was clean and very nice. They had a little courtyard with bird baths; a bird feeder is attached to the windows. My parents really like that. One of the residents was gracious enough to allow the director to come in to her apartment so they can see her living space and give us a little tour. We interacted with her and we also spoke with some of the people in the social room -- they seemed clean, happy, and friendly. We also spoke with one of the nurses who was on duty there and she really impressed us.

Sandra Hurd June 26, 2014

My grandmother was placed here by us about 6 months ago. Chris and his team are warm, wonderful and caring people. My sister and I are nursing home administrators in Seattle, and we know quality when we see it! Very welcoming, residents well taken care of and always busy. The staff knew my grandmother well when we came to visit them in April and the communication was great. Thank you so much for the tender loving care you gave my beautiful grandmother. I would recommend Emeritus of Oak Ridge to anyone.

Patricia86880650 June 17, 2014

Emeritus at Oak Ridge is very nice. It's the perfect place; we just couldn't afford it. We had a wonderful tour. We even got to go into a lady's apartment and see it furnished. We also saw one that was unfurnished. Everybody was just really nice.

Henry6 December 31, 2013

Emeritus at Oak Ridge can't work with us until we get the VA approved. It seemed to be a good facility. It had a clean smell to it. The staff was great to the residents and they were very good to us during our visit. It is just the financial side that we are worried about right now and we are not able to do that.

Tnhillbilly December 28, 2013

I put my mom in an assisted living for a month and a half to give myself a break. She is now at Emeritus in Oak Ridge. It seems to meet our criteria and I really like it a lot. It's convenient because it's close. Everything is very nice. The food is delicious. I have gone there and eaten lunch with her a couple of times and it's just really nice. The rooms are large enough. They have their own private bath. They have lots of activities that she can participate in and everybody is really helpful. I've talked to some of the ladies that worked there and they are all very helpful as far as it goes. The people seemed to really care about their patients. Mom is always very religious and they have devotionals every morning. They have church services three times a week. They have some ladies that come in and give manicures on Tuesdays. It's just like a little community in itself. I think they just need to stress a little bit more that visitors coming in should register.

Caring76395750 December 27, 2013

The first place I visited was Emeritus at Oak Ridge so I didn’t have a place to compare. It's up to date and modern. The director was very nice. It's seemed okay but I didn't see a lot of residents. I want to see people participate in a lot of activities.

lovemymomma August 21, 2013

You could not ask for a better place for your mother to reside. My mother resides at Emeritus at Oak Ridge and absolutely loves it. At first she was against the move, but the staff there made her fell welcome and I don't think we could drag her away now. Overall a wonderful experience and I could not ask for more.

From Brookdale Oak Ridge

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Features of Brookdale Oak Ridge