Reviews of Oak Ridge Place | Assisted Living
Overview of Ratings
No Reviews Yet!
"When I found Caring.com and talked with an advisor, my stress just melted. I knew they would find a home for Mom."
- Robin Fritz
Trusted by Families
Founded in 2007, we’ve helped over 500,000 families find the perfect home for their loved one.
We partner with local care providers to keep our service completely free for you.
Our Family Advisors have the latest pricing details for thousands of communities nationwide.
We are here for you – whether you're just starting your search or need to find care fast.
Our knowledgeable Family Advisors will work within your budget and help you find financial assistance.
We’ll help you find providers who can provide the level of care that your loved one needs.
About Oak Ridge Place
Oak Ridge Place is committed to excellence in assisted living. We strive to create a warm, safe and welcoming community where everyone is valued and respected. Our compassionate, professional medical professionals are available around the clock to ensure residents are comfortable and secure at all times. Along with our supportive staff.
Our tranquil community encourages residents to be active, healthy and engaged through our various on-site programs and amenities including:
- Peaceful, manicured grounds including flower gardens and a screened-in gazebo area
- Beautiful common areas including games rooms, TV lounges and reading rooms
- Private one and two-bedroom apartment homes equipped with emergency call cords
- Medication management is available
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (2 loads per resident)
- Two meals daily served restaurant-style
- Daily activities include arts and crafts, exercise classes and movie nights
- Weekly grocery shopping trips
- Transportation available to appointments and area attractions
We are proud to offer seniors an affordable, welcoming community where they can relax and enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with living at Oak Ridge Place.
What Makes Us Special
Our peaceful community is surrounded by lush gardens, green lawns and shade trees, and is central to shopping, area hospitals and the scenic St. Croix River. It is a very inviting place to settle down, relax and enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
Photos of Oak Ridge Place
Features of Oak Ridge Place
- Minimum Rate: $2520/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Fee Structure Extra: Coordination Fee Of $215 Per Month Running A Special Now ($200 Off A Month For Their First Year)
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 20599