Oak Ridge Place
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Oak Ridge Place
Oak Ridge Place is committed to excellence in assisted living. We strive to create a warm, safe and welcoming community where everyone is valued and respected. Our compassionate, professional medical professionals are available around the clock to ensure residents are comfortable and secure at all times. Along with our supportive staff.
Our tranquil community encourages residents to be active, healthy and engaged through our various on-site programs and amenities including:
- Peaceful, manicured grounds including flower gardens and a screened-in gazebo area
- Beautiful common areas including games rooms, TV lounges and reading rooms
- Private one and two-bedroom apartment homes equipped with emergency call cords
- Medication management is available
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry (2 loads per resident)
- Two meals daily served restaurant-style
- Daily activities include arts and crafts, exercise classes and movie nights
- Weekly grocery shopping trips
- Transportation available to appointments and area attractions
We are proud to offer seniors an affordable, welcoming community where they can relax and enjoy the peace-of-mind that comes with living at Oak Ridge Place.
What Makes Us Special
Our peaceful community is surrounded by lush gardens, green lawns and shade trees, and is central to shopping, area hospitals and the scenic St. Croix River. It is a very inviting place to settle down, relax and enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
Features of Oak Ridge Place
- Minimum Rate $2558/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Fee Structure Extra Coordination Fee Of $215 Per Month Running A Special Now ($200 Off A Month For Their First Year)
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Minimum Age 55
- Pets Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses 20599
Reviews of Oak Ridge Place
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Oak Ridge Place
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities