Reviews of Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek
Visitor172576 September 19, 2016
I visited this facility
Elizabeth Residence has nice grounds, but it's an older place. The person that took me around was nice. It’s a small community -- only 18 patients -- and it was not the cleanest place either. The staff seemed to be hard at work, cordial, and maybe a little bit under staffed. This was one of the older places.
From Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek
Elizabeth Residence is a family owned and operated enterprise with over 20 years of experience in senior care. Our philosophy is “Aging in Place”. Our Residents are treated with caring, loving support, and understanding. We are a family, and this is so much more than a job.
Our communities strive to provide the professional services surrounding the healthcare of our Residents while emphasizing the personal touches found in any loving home. We are proud to be part of a management and care team that has been 20 years in the making.
On behalf of our family, we’d like to welcome you and your family to become a part of our Assisted Living community. Join us, and let the Elizabeth Residence be your new place to call home.
Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek strives to provide compassionate and responsive care with a focus on the emotional, spiritual, social, recreational, intellectual and physical needs of each resident. Our staff is required to complete our comprehensive training program, which helps them better understand these special needs, and helps provide the foundation for compassionate support. In the delivery of our services we seek to encourage our residents to maintain their optimal level of independence. However, the residents are always informed that we offer and are happy to provide a variety of services in order to better meet their needs.
- 24 hour supervision and support care.
- Nurse care and Health monitoring.
- 3 meals and 2 snacks daily.
- Medication management.
- Scheduled activities throughout the day.
- Field trips monthly at no cost.
- Bathing assistance with specialized whirlpool.
- Podiatrist visit for routine foot care (billable to Medicare)
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- -Basic cable included.
- Transportation arrangement for medical appointments.
- ......and much more.
Features of Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites
- We charge monthly rent plus additional fees for specific care needs, as needed
- Minimum rate: $4,500/month
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Minimum age: 65
- State License(s): 0013620
Location of Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities