Reviews of Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek
September 19, 2016
I visited this facility
Photos of Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek
Services & Amenities of Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek
- Minimum Rate: $4500/month
- Rent Plus Care Fees
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 0013620
About Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek
Elizabeth Residence is a family owned and operated enterprise with over 20 years of experience in senior care. Our philosophy is “Aging in Place”. Our Residents are treated with caring, loving support, and understanding. We are a family, and this is so much more than a job.
Our communities strive to provide the professional services surrounding the healthcare of our Residents while emphasizing the personal touches found in any loving home. We are proud to be part of a management and care team that has been 20 years in the making.
On behalf of our family, we’d like to welcome you and your family to become a part of our Assisted Living community. Join us, and let the Elizabeth Residence be your new place to call home.
Elizabeth Residence Oak Creek strives to provide compassionate and responsive care with a focus on the emotional, spiritual, social, recreational, intellectual and physical needs of each resident. Our staff is required to complete our comprehensive training program, which helps them better understand these special needs, and helps provide the foundation for compassionate support. In the delivery of our services we seek to encourage our residents to maintain their optimal level of independence. However, the residents are always informed that we offer and are happy to provide a variety of services in order to better meet their needs.
- 24 hour supervision and support care.
- Nurse care and Health monitoring.
- 3 meals and 2 snacks daily.
- Medication management.
- Scheduled activities throughout the day.
- Field trips monthly at no cost.
- Bathing assistance with specialized whirlpool.
- Podiatrist visit for routine foot care (billable to Medicare)
- Laundry and housekeeping services.
- -Basic cable included.
- Transportation arrangement for medical appointments.
- ......and much more.