Park Place at WingHaven

2002 Boardwalk Place Drive, O Fallon, MO, 63368

Reviews of Park Place at WingHaven

November 11, 2015

By L.W.

My husband and I go to visit Park Place every month for some activity. This way, we get to meet new people that live there, then the next time we go back, we meet somebody else new. We have met several couples. Everybody that we met have nothing but good things to say about the place. We look forward to moving in. We participate in exercise and art classes. We also went to a fall festival there. Everything is very warm, comforting, and you can tell that the people who work there are interested in what they are doing.

March 23, 2015

Park Place was very nice, and the people were very friendly. They had nice meals. The one thing I did not care about is that it didn't serve lunch. It was very bright, cheery, and clean. The people we talked to were very nice. They were ready for us to move in.

February 11, 2015

By Audrey17

I didn't get to see a room empty at Park Place. I saw a room with someone who lives in it; it was small, and I did not care for it at all. I didn't see any staff. They take them to the stores, and they have a theater. The people are a lot older than me, plus they are a lot of more dependent, I don't need that, and I wouldn't consider it at all.

December 30, 2014

My husband and I loved Park Place, and when we are ready, we will be going there. The staff was absolutely wonderful. Everybody was friendly and gave me a lot of instructions, and they knew that we were going to wait for three years but said that they were going to keep calling, so we could go there when the time is right. The inside of the apartment was very detailed, and it was very nice and clean. We looked at the menu, they had a regular chef that fixes the food, and there were like five different entrees to pick from at night time. Their dining room was absolutely beautiful. You just sit down, and they bring you your food. They got a lot of different things that you can do as less as you want to do or as much as you want to. It was a great place. It was very beautiful, the people were very nice, and they try to help you in every way.

Photos of Park Place at WingHaven

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Home Sale Assistance

About Park Place at WingHaven

Senior assisted living at Park Place offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Park Place, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in O'Fallon has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Park Place, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Personalized Care Plans
  • 24-hour Staffing
  • Emergency Response System
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Map of Park Place at WingHaven