Garden View Care Center

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Garden View Care Center

July 11, 2012

By KaraFriend

I was very pleased with this facility. Very clean and well kept. The staff was very kind and friendly. Staff made us feel extremely welcome. My Aunt will be moving from her condo to this facility due to her being unable to care for herself anymore, it is very scary to send a loved family member off into the care of other, but I was very impressed! We toured the dining area, it was very well kept and the food looked like it was excellent. Food staff seemed very king and willing to help. The elderly people in the home were very nice and everyone I talked to seemed to enjoy their living experience here. I think sending my Aunt here will be a wise decision. I give Garden View Five stars, no doubt!

April 10, 2012

By pascha

The surroundings were pleasant and mealtimes were restaurant style. The staff was attentive to the needs of the residents and conversation was plentiful. Every effort was made to help the individual rehabilitate and return to their lives at home. My relation staying at this facility had been misdiagnosed. During the rehab sessions, it became clear that the progress being made might indicate a different diagnosis, and the staff was able to work with the new physician to create a better plan to return her to her own home at the earliest possible date. All in all, a nice facility.

About Garden View Care Center

Garden View Care Center is an assisted living facility in O Fallon, MO that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Garden View Care Center for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Garden View Care Center