Maplewood at Strawberry Hill

73 Strawberry Hill Avenue, Norwalk, CT, 06855

Reviews of Maplewood at Strawberry Hill

Caring75913450 December 27, 2013

Maplewood at Strawberry Hill, as a facility, looked satisfactory. The place seemed a little bit too quiet to us though. It was fine in terms of cleanliness; it was alright. We had lunch there and lunch was fine. I also thought that the staff was nice. However, we weren't terribly impressed with this place.

Thank you for your comments regarding your visit. We’re always interested in hearing details about ways in which we can improve our guests’ experiences. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you directly, if you'd be so inclined to provide me with details on your visit. I can be reached at 203-557-4777 or aellen@maplewoodsl.com. We hope to be able to have the opportunity to hear your thoughts. Thank you again for reaching out.

Carolyn25 October 09, 2013

Maplewood at Strawberry Hill is a lovely facility and it is brand new. The design is much more conducive to seniors and I like the arrangement of their apartments. And of course, it's brand new so that definitely makes a big difference. The staff were very helpful although I didn't really interact with very many people. Some staff that walked by said hello. We have friends there and they said the food is very good. Their rooms, the windows are high enough that you can put furniture it. The walls also have windows so people can bring more of their furniture with them. And because it's new, you got new carpet, new bathroom and that makes a difference.

From Maplewood at Strawberry Hill

Maplewood at Strawberry Hill has much to offer residents and families - from the welcoming, sun-filled lobby to the al fresco dining area. Thoughtfully laid-out apartments designed specifically for older adults are beautifully appointed and feature a modern kitchenette with granite countertops, private bathroom (many with universal access) and state-of-the-art safety features. Though Maplewood is vibrant and full of energy, there are plenty of special spots perfect for intimate family visits, including sumptuous gardens and alongside relaxing water features.

Features of Maplewood at Strawberry Hill

• Technology extra: 24 hour emergency call system

• 24 hour nurses: Yes

• Features extra: Fitness Center

• Dining extra: Private dining room for special occasions

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Activities extra: Touch of Heart™ Brain Fitness Center

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

Nurses

• Nurses extra: On-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

• Minimum memory care rate: $5,950/month