Wingate Residences at Norton Assisted Living

190 Mansfield Avenue, Norton, MA, 02766

Reviews of Wingate Residences at Norton | Assisted Living

4.6

January 18, 2014

The problem with EPOCH is that it is very near the open theater in Mansfield and you get the noise from concerts. I also didn't feel that this facility was homey. Their rooms were neat and very up-to-date but very cold and institutional. The staff was very polite and very competent. I like the fact that they knew what they were about. They were extremely welcoming so much so that even the girl at the front desk greeted me. They already anticipated that walking around their facility would be difficult, therefore they had a wheelchair ready for me. However, I didn't feel the same warmth and care as I did with the other facility.

We appreciate you sharing your experience, and the four star rating for our community. We have never had a complaint that the Comcast Center was noisy or loud; and truthfully we have appreciated having the performance center nearby. We always try to keep our common areas open, clean and free of clutter, while encouraging residents to personalize and decorate their own space to their tastes and comfort. I’m pleased our staff treated you thoughtfully and warmly – that is truly part of our culture. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, and we always welcome you for another visit.

December 16, 2013

EPOCH Assisted Living seemed very nice. Its ambience seemed fine. Regarding staff, I didn't really meet them all that much but I thought they're very nice. I was only there for a half an hour, but I would give them a high rating.

December 13, 2013

The staff is exceptional from business office to the van driver. I never lost a night of sleep knowing my parents were being well taken care and truly loved. There is absolutely nothing to complain about the best assisted living in the area.

June 17, 2013

By Diane26

My mom has been in EPOCH for two months now. The facility is clean. Their dining area is lovely, it looks like a restaurant. The food is also excellent. The room that she is staying in is bright and cheery. The staff also seem friendly. They have a lot of activities for their residents like lectures, word-finder games and jeopardy.

June 07, 2013

By Richard26

My mom moved in to Epoch about four weeks ago. The staff is great, I can't say enough about the staff, they actually know mom's first name within a few days and they were attentive to her. They did a good job of welcoming her and all the people there are very kind and understanding. She's very happy with the food. The entertainment committee is very good and they keep her busy. She likes it so much at Epoch.

August 28, 2012

By jwilson377

The building, staff and care are excellent at this facility. The building and decoration itself is very well designed and welcoming. Meals are served by wait staff in a restaurant-like setting. Activities are numerous and the care of the staff is excellent. We felt confident my aunt was being well cared for. The one drawback is the cost. My aunt's monthly base charge was $3500, plus any extra charges for help with a shower or help with medications. That is my major complaint not only about this facility, but about assisted living communities in general - the cost makes it prohibitive to most people. It only serves to narrow the options for most seniors just when they are in most need of help with their living situation.

Photos of Wingate Residences at Norton

Features of Wingate Residences at Norton

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: pending

About Wingate Residences at Norton

The Wingate Residences at Norton provides traditional Independent & Assisted Living in a location midway between Providence and Boston.

With its Assisted Living rental apartments (in a variety of floor plans), bright common spaces and an outdoor patio, our community offers the independence of home without the responsibility of housekeeping and maintenance—but with the help that residents need, when they need it.

The Support You Need to Live Life Your Way:

Wingate Assisted Living residences to allow seniors to live with the greatest possible independence while providing the help and care needed to perform daily activities. With customizable care services and a variety of apartment styles, our goal is to help you make each day the best it can be.

We welcome you with gracious residential suites that you’ll be delighted to call “home.” They’re not only accessible and secure, but also pleasing and comfortable, with a choice of available floor plans. In bright, cheery public areas, you can engage in a variety of cultural and recreational opportunities. You’ll also find quieter, intimate spaces for a conversation with friends and loved ones. And outside, beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens connect you to the vibrant natural world.

Wingate Assisted Living residences allow seniors to live with the greatest possible independence, while providing the help and care needed to perform daily activities. With customizable care services and a variety of apartment styles, our goal is to help you make each day the best it can be.

Map of Wingate Residences at Norton