Beacon Square

40033 West Eight Mile Road, Northville, MI, 48167

Reviews of Beacon Square

DeniseAKOUT May 12, 2016

Beacon Square is brand new and has a different feel; it's very airy and sunny. Basically everything is included in the price. We weren't charged for each hour and the different medications, so all of the care and even the pants that my mom wears are included in the price. The food is very good. It's actually a little too good. They have chefs cook really good food. The staff is wonderful and as sweet as can be. We really like that they have their own little chapel in the building, which is really important to my mom. Church is everything to her. It's very sweet. They have a ton of activities, like gardening, walking club, Bible study four times a week for different denominations, exercise, and play cards. She's in memory care, and I don't know how they do it, but they do it. They're still new and still working on their procedures, but other than that, they're wonderful.

Anonymous121838150 March 29, 2016

Beacon Square was lovely and new. My mother would be going into the assisted living. The people living there were nice and active. The rooms, the dining area, and the grounds were beautiful. We had a very good meal there. They had many activities throughout the day, like games, entertainment, and arts. They had new technology inside the facility, like cameras in the halls and sensors in the rooms.

About Beacon Square

Beacon Square is an assisted living facility in Northville, MI that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Beacon Square for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Beacon Square