The Village at NorthRidge

9222 Corbin Ave, Northridge, CA, 91324

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of The Village at NorthRidge

April 21, 2015

We also had a tour at The Village at Northridge, but we felt pressured during that time. The facility is very beautiful; it is like resort living. It is a very nice place to retire. They have a lot of professional entertainers that come in. They have large social rooms so the seniors always have live entertainment. Their movie theater is very nice and big. They were very kind to offer us meals, and the food was excellent. The variety of the menu was the best we've seen at any of the places we've visited.

March 07, 2015

December 20, 2014

By Caring87992050

The Village at Northridge is very nice. If the rent was not so high, I would stay here. The reason I’m leaving here is because of the rent. I don’t participate in cards, and I barely went to the movies because I saw the movie like in the 1920’s or 1970’s, but it’s a really nice looking place, and I just like everything here. I like the staff; the food is OK. I am very pleased. They have everything.

October 25, 2014

The rooms at The Village were a regular apartment-size whereas most places have little, tiny ones. It’s a beautiful place; it’s like a 5-star hotel. It has 3 different restaurants, and it has everything you could imagine. It has a theater in there, and it has the gyms, the pool and the barbecue areas. The Village is huge. Mom is getting her exercise; that’s for sure. Unfortunately, they changed management when we moved in so it’s been a struggle. They gave her a bath the next morning she was there. That would have been Wednesday and they gave her a bath on Saturday and then the next Wednesday came, and she still hadn’t had a shower. I had to go down for that, and they didn’t have the house cleaning service set up. Even though we had to fight for everything, as soon as they heard there was a problem, they immediately took care of it. I would like them to give the new resident a piece of paper telling the times and the dates of when they’re going to be doing their showers and their house cleaning and stuff. They didn’t do that.

August 28, 2013

By Daniel6

My friend is already in The Village at NorthRidge. It is a beautiful facility. They seem to offer quite a bit of activities for her. She is having a good time there. The staff seems very polite and helpful. The apartments seem to be larger than most of the apartments we saw from other facilities. The space is better. It is a little more money but there is a lot more than space your getting for the money that you're spending.

August 25, 2013

By Audrey7

It was a large facility, but their assisted living area was small. They had very nice people, but not a lot of personal treatment. It was more of like an apartment complex for seniors. They probably needed to improve on the connection between the people who work there. There seemed to be a disconnection between the nurses. The independent living and the assisted living units were not connected. It was difficult when somebody needed transition.

July 24, 2013

By Pattie2

The Village is a beautiful facility and my mom in law is very happy there. They got lots of activities for the elderlies, they take care of them, and they're kind and sweet. They've got great food.

November 20, 2012

By manymcds6

The Village was the best one that I could find. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious, and not cramped at all. The staff was amazing and really friendly. The food is very good. They have options, if you are diabetic or if you're gluten-free. You get to meet with the chef before you move in. They cater to everything you need. Everybody's very personable and they really care about the client.

Services & Amenities of The Village at NorthRidge

• State Licenses: 197607888, 197608838 (pending)

About The Village at NorthRidge

The Village at NorthRidge is an assisted living facility in Northridge, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact The Village at NorthRidge for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of The Village at NorthRidge