Pacifica Senior Living Northridge

America's Highest Rated Communities

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge

Average Rating:
afs October 30, 2012

all my experiences so far have been good with this assisted living provider. my grandmother, while having an uncurable disease has been made comfortable and her security and well being is assured. the staff has always been good in helping her with all of her needs, from the mundane tasks of eating and changing to dealing with more complex problems like confrontation from other people living there. they have always been impeccable with things like giving her prescribed medications to her at the correct times and keeping her clean and comfortable. the facility itself is quite nice, being multi storied and comfortable feeling and looking. furniture is placed in communal areas encouraging more social interaction and staff is always placed throughout the corridors so no matter what somebody is always lookng after my grandma and the other elderly residents. other amentities like the food are good as well and I have seen a varied and balanced menu served to the residents at all meals. Additionally the activities to occupy residents are fun and interactive.

visitor30 August 21, 2012

This facility has an older decoration style to it. It is still nice looking and really elegant. The staff is amazing, as usual in almost every assisted living facility. The engage themselves and seem to enjoy what they do. You can tell that the staff isnt just there to get paid, but they are there because they truly care about the seniors' well being. Some parts of the facility could be upgraded because this seems to be an older facility. This doesn't really bring down the ambiance this facility gives. The seniors are well engaged and activities are given in abundance. Pacifica tries its best to make you feel at home. Although it may be true that there isn't much to outdoors because the outdoor area is limited, the people staying there are nonetheless treated very fairly and are engaged in activities very often. The small outdoor space hasn't really been a complaint and the people staying at Pacifica seem to enjoy where they live.

LauraM3 November 18, 2011

Their assisted living side is really good! The residents are well cared for! I do not recommend the memory care side. That was awful! The level of care on that side is well below standards!

specialone-1 June 25, 2011

There is love and the care at Pacifica Northridge!! I looked everywhere before making my decision. The community is beautiful and the staff makes my mom feel special. This is the place to come and see.

commercesd June 09, 2011

Visited this facility

The Pacifica Senior Living Northridge is conveniently located in California's San Fernando Valley near Los Angeles and California State University. This would be convenient for our family, since most of my aunt's relatives are in the region. She has early Alzheimer's, so it is time to find full time care for her. She is ambulatory, so we wanted to find somewhere that didn't seem like a nursing home.

The front entrance resembled a church and had nice flowers around it. The interior of the foyer had a nice seating area where we waited. We could see many of the residents interacting with staff and they seemed well cared for. The outside area seemed a bit small, however "“ with not much seating for residents and visitors.

There were a lot of fun activities going on the day we visited. From card games to flower planting, all of the residents seemed active and happy. Our aunt loves to garden, so it looked like she would still get to do that here. The food we sampled was really good and our aunt got to check out the menus, which had many choices on them.

The staff regularly checks on residents, which is important to us. Each private unit has an emergency response call button. They seem to have everything a person would need "“ from regular care to scheduled activities and medical professionals as needed. Overall, we thought it was a very nice facility.

jcalder May 14, 2010

nice staff, but outdoor areas limited

Pros: Well lit, with skylights. Nice staff. Good dining and lobby areas. Cons: outdoor areas are two cement patios.

Laura Mayoral March 27, 2009

My loved one stayed here

My mom has lived at Pacifica for the past two years. She has been very well taken care of. ALL if the staff know her by name and greet her when she walks by them. The facilities are always clean and there is never that "old" scent that sometimes happens with seniors with all of their medication. They always have activites going on to keep the seniors busy. My mom enjoys living here!! I highly recommend it!!!

From Pacifica Senior Living Northridge

Welcome to Pacifica Senior Northridge, our beautiful, safe and friendly community of quality caregivers, well trained professionals, and most importantly, satisfied residents. Located in the Greater Los Angeles Area, our community offers a full spectrum of assisted living and memory care services administered by a specifically trained, caring and experienced staff.

We are proud of the outstanding reputation we’ve earned. It's a reputation built on strong values, a solid work ethic and the best care and outside medical services available. At Pacifica Senior Living Northridge, you will enjoy retirement lifestyle provided in a stunning setting; a lifestyle rich with services, amenities and endless possibilities.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Northridge

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

• 24-hour security gate

• Pharmacy

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Pets: No pets allowed