Cedars Assisted Living

17300 Roscoe Boulevard, Northridge, CA, 91325

Reviews of Cedars Assisted Living

Jennifer ck July 12, 2013

dont take your love ones to this place they don't have enough care givers , they don't have servers at any time (breakfast ,lunch,dinner ) the care givers should no handle food when they change the diaper --I told this to Candice ( the director cedars ) she said to me that she can't do anything - come on spend some money we pay in employes

Susan35 April 17, 2013

Cedars was very busy. Even though we had an appointment, the person we were meeting with was tied up with someone else for a while. He did take us around a little bit to one or two rooms. I remember that the rooms were smaller for semi-private. We weren't that impressed with the rooms but we liked the dining area. Both places were nice and clean. The facility was older so you'd expect that there was some wear and tear. It was not as big and open but it was well-kept.

Jacqueline1 May 15, 2012

We still got my Mom at home.She's not quite ready to go but I already found a place for her when she is ready in time. I took a look at Cedars Assisted Living in Northridge. It's probably one of the best places around. The place is very nice and clean. The people there are very nice. My problem is that no matter how you shine it up, it still looks, I mean there's still that sheen of a commercial facility. It's not built out as a residence. The place looks like they have lots of activities. They have a really nice dining room. They even have a hair salon there. I was able to see one of the rooms. It was not one where somebody is living in so it was not personalized. You just bring out the blanket that you want, your television and anything that you want to bring to personalized the room. I was not able to ask about the food though but my Mother would basically eat anything that is edible. Overall It's a very nice place!

From Cedars Assisted Living

At Cedars Assisted Living, we promote a warm and friendly atmosphere to make this transition into our community as easy as possible.

We are committed to assisting you in any way possible as you settle into your new home. We have our 24-hour caring staff made available to you to assist you in any way.

We understand that memory loss, whether Alzheimer's or other forms of dementia, affects more than one person. That's why we work with the residents, family members and caregivers, to find the perfect balance that best suits individual needs.

Our memory care is designed to provide a sense of safety, while our 24-hour staff provide tailored attention and specialized interactive activities to fit individual needs and preferences. We have safe areas for walking both indoors and outdoors as well as a garden area. There are also private accommodations that can be made for visitors to interact with residents.

Residents with memory loss at Cedars Assisted Living thrive in an environment that recognizes the individual, promotes choice and celebrates accomplishments by reinforcing the familiar.​

We offer the following convenient services and gracious amenities:

• 24 hour care staff
  • In-house physicians
  • Three nutritious meals a day
  • Laundry and Linen services
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Basic Cable
  • Utilities such as water, heating and air
  • Emergency reponse systems in rooms
  • Library and reading areas
  • Planned activities and entertainment
  • Spiritual and wellness programs
  • Social, cultural and recreational area
  • and much more

Cedars Assisted Living is located in a quaint residential community in the San Fernando Valley. This vibrant assisted living community serves those seeking some extra assistance to maximize their independence.

Features of Cedars Assisted Living