Brookdale Northport

951 Rose Dr., Northport, AL, 35476

Promotion ends in 6 days!

NOTHING SAYS SUMMER LIKE SAVINGS. Move into a Brookdale community by June 30, and receive a $1,000 rent credit! *Eligible new residents will receive a one-time $1,000 credit to the Basic Service Rate/Monthly Fee following the first 90 days of residency.

Reviews of Brookdale Northport

April 30, 2013

By caring3026

Merrill Gardens is a perfect fit for my parents. It's 5 minutes from my house. The food's very good. I don't have any complaints about the staff. They're friendly and responsive when I have a problem. They also have very good nursing staff that responded to my dad's fall a couple of times. When something breaks, they get it fixed. They know who we are; even the people in the kitchen and the waitresses know my parents' names. My parents participate in many activities like playing bingo and attending church.

Photos of Brookdale Northport

Services & Amenities of Brookdale Northport

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room For Special Events

• Features Extra: Library

• State Licenses: D6313

About Brookdale Northport

Brookdale Northport provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer’s care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents at enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

We promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate assisted living and Alzheimer’s care accommodations as those needs change.

Our Clare Bridge Place program serves those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. Each day, we promise to work to deliver Daily Moments of Success for each resident. The Clare Bridge Daily Path provides structure and activities each day designed to meet specific needs of those with dementia, while the Clare Bridge Dining Program, designed by a gerontologist and registered dietitian, helps residents in need of Alzheimer’s care retain the ability to enjoy and master the daily dining experience.

Map of Brookdale Northport