Sunnyslope Estate Senior Living
Talk to a Family Advisor:
From Sunnyslope Estate Senior Living
Welcome to Sunnyslope Estates
Sunnyslope Estates is a unique alternative to living at home.
Located in a peaceful Northglenn neighborhood, this private residence offers a home environment with the safety and peace of mind that a 24-hour care center can offer. Private rooms, ample common area for activities and guests and a homey kitchen make Sunnyslope a place of comfort without the intimidation of a large commercial facility.
A special place...
Sunnyslope Estates is a privately owned assisted living home operated by Tammy and Dennis Quinn. Located in Northglenn, Colorado, our residents have room to enjoy the outdoors or settle indoors with new friends. We offer a full compliment of services with 24-hour care.
Residents are encouraged to bring their own furniture and personal items to create an environment that makes them comfortable and at home. Or we can provide furniture to meet their needs.
Home cooked meals are provided three times a day with healthy snacks and beverages available at all times. Menus are designed with the input of the residents and are balanced and healthy.
Daily living assistance is provided by our caring staff including help with dressing, showers, and hair care and medication management.
Activities to keep an active mind are always a priority. Residents are encouraged to participate in activities daily.
What's the difference?
- Private or Semi-private rooms.
- Private bathrooms with safety devices.
- State of the art security and fire safety.
- Professionally prepared family style meals.
- Fruit, Snacks and beverages provided.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Certified medication management.
- Daily living needs assistance.
- Safe, caring environment.
- In room TV cable is provided.
- In-home hair and nail care.
- In home doctor visits
- Activities and Entertainment.
- Home Environment
- Custom care plan to meet individual needs.
- To provide a home-like atmosphere, one in which personal care is focused at seeing each resident as an individual with unique needs.
- To improve our resident’s present situation by providing close supervision as needed.
- To help the resident adjust to his or her new lifestyle while also maintaining his or her dignity and sense of self worth.
- To be patient, even if it takes all day!
- To meet not only the resident’s physical needs, but also their emotional and spiritual needs.
- To incorporate the family in helping the resident through his or her period of adjustment.
- To respect the resident’s rights as a person
- To be able to recognize changes in health, always remembering that a truly healthy person has peace of mind, body and spirit.
- Being a friend to those who become members of your household will always play a vital part in performing our duties proficiently.
Thank you for your interest at Sunnyslope Estate Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
What Makes Us Special
Our communities is locally owned and managed by the owners Tammy and Dennis Quinn so we can focus and provide safe and easy-maintenance living for seniors who can still live independently, and enjoy engaging in social activities with other seniors.
Features of Sunnyslope Estate Senior Living
Technology and entertainment
- Cable TV in resident's rooms
- Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
- Medication Management
Room and housing options
- Studio apartments
- Housing extra: Shared living
- Beauty/Barber shop
- TV room
- Gardens/outside patio
- Parking for residents
- Transportation for residents (shuttle bus or similar)
- Shared space where residents can host parties
- Arts, woodworking, craft
- Organized offsite activities (outings, etc)
- Religious services
- Lectures and discussions
- Book clubs
- Guests can attend meals
- Ample parking for guests
- Laundry service for clothes
- Laundry service for linens
- Pets: No pets allowed
- We help families understand VA benefits
- We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living
- State License(s): 23V344
- Minimum rate: $2,600/month
Reviews of Sunnyslope Estate Senior Living
No Reviews Yet!
Location of Sunnyslope Estate Senior Living
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities