Sacred Heart Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Sacred Heart Assisted Living

September 27, 2012

By Unknown1

While the 1st year that my in-laws were residents at Sacred Heart by the creek went fairly well; we noticed changes. We were under the impression that the food was updated & different all the time (this wasn't true, it started to become a regular predictable schedule). The staff seemed stressed & over-worked all the time (under staffed). My mother-in-law got into the habit of not pressing the beeper necklace around her neck because she new it would take to long for the staff to come. The straw that broke the camels back was the sudden pricing changes, $10-$50 per day per additional service requested. The facility was in fact kept clean & tidy, there are numerous activities for the residents to pass the time throughout the day. They do have a beautiful path-way/walk-way on their campus outside for the residents to go for a walk & sit by the creek on the benches that are placed outside in the shade.

August 14, 2012

By Maria5

My uncle is currently at Sacred Heart. We have to move our uncle from Florida to Pennsylvania. He had a series of stroke attack and he is also diabetic. That's why we had to place him in a facility that will give him extra care. Sacred Heart is a beautiful place. What I like about them is that they have lots of activities for their residents and they also have different levels of care. What I didn't like about them is that since my uncle is diabetic, their food is not for a diabetic person. I already talked to them about that. But the staff are wonderful. They are very accommodating and caring. I would recommend this facility to others.

June 16, 2012

By CoolCats23

The facility is kept clean with many different rooming options available for residents. Staff is available for the residents at any time and are able to be contacted at any time. The location is great because it is close to a main road but tucked away by a creek where residents can enjoy the water and surroundings in a tranquil environment. A garden is available for residents interested in keeping up with their green thumb. The units have air conditioning which is great for the summer months. In addition the suites are gorgeous. If residents find a good roommate I am almost certain they would stay. Steps away is a medical clinic available to residents if needed. There are many great attractions close to the facility which include restaurants and a movie theatre. One of the finest features is that there is a private dining room is guests have a special occasion to celebrate. Overall this facility is one of the best around.

About Sacred Heart Assisted Living

Sacred Heart Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Northampton, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Sacred Heart Assisted Living for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Sacred Heart Assisted Living