Park Creek Place

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Park Creek Place

April 17, 2015

By James78004550

It was a pleasant experience when we visited Brookdale. The woman who showed us around was extremely nice, and she showed us everything. She understood what we were looking for. She was very patient and understanding, and she knew really well that we were not going to do anything that day; it was like giving us a lot of information and time and effort on our part. It couldn't have been a better presentation of what they have.

December 27, 2014

By Donna93831850

Brookdale Montgomery was beautiful. Everything was perfect; however, it was a lot more expensive. What impressed me most about this place was the overall look of the environment. It was very nice. It was small though. They were having some kind of activity at that time, and everybody was gathered in the living room. There was a dining room on each floor. My father was going to be located very close to the nurses station, which was very nice. The room was very nice, but it was not as big as what my father has now. They have nice property behind there, and he would have a great window overlooking that. Everybody was great there. The person that I met was fantastic. She spent a lot of time with me. What they need to improve on was the dining area. It wasn't that big, and I thought that would cut down on socialization. The other thing was just the size of it. They didn't really have a separate activity room; it was just a living room. Overall, it appeared very nice, very neat, and clean.

September 23, 2014

By Thomas45

Wynwood was tiny and small; it just didn’t appeal to me. They were nice, but I didn’t see many people around and they didn’t know I had an appointment even though I booked one.

Thank you for visiting and taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. We apologize for any confusion that may have occurred. We realize that our apartments are smaller than many expect. Most of our residents are downsizing, which can be a difficult transition. They do not need as many items in our setting, as we provide many items and activities, and we hope that you will keep us in mind and come back and visit again!

August 29, 2014

Wynwood was very well-decorated, well-lit, and the people seemed to be content. The receptionist was friendly and she enjoyed her job. I saw a couple of aides who were sitting with the people outside and they seemed friendly. The rooms were very nice. We did see the menu and they do offer different selections for each meal. There didn't seem to be a lot going on. A lot of people seemed like they were just watching TV or sitting outside. Some of them were out at a luncheon while we were there. I would recommend it for older people who don't really have a lot of energy to do much.

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts about our community. Please be assured that we are always trying to engage our residents through scheduled programs and outings designed with their interests and capabilities in mind. From fitness and education programs to cultural and social events, there is something for everyone! We would love for you to keep us in mind and come back to visit again!

July 19, 2014

By Kathleen30

I really, really like Wynwood of Montgomery. The rooms were very nice, and the place was very, very nice. The facility on the outside was beautiful. The price was good. I think the activities were good too.

February 14, 2014

By Lian1

I visited the Wynwood of Montgomery a few days ago. It looked very nice for assisted living. The place was very clean, no smell. When I was there, the residents were lining up for lunch. The people who served food and those who are being served looked happy. The residents were all nicely dressed and their hair was nice too. The best things about this place is its clean, friendly, seemed to be very well run, nice food and nice dining. But it's much more expensive too.

September 26, 2013

By Valarie2

I really like Wynwood of Montgomery. They have excellent personnel working there. I give high marks to the lady who showed me around. If I had to go into a facility at this point or in the future, I would pick this one.

March 22, 2013

At first, I thought Wynwood of Montgomenry was affordable and decent. I thought they would offer good care to my father. But the place was horrible. When I visited my dad, his room was filthy. There was no cleaning staff for 3 weeks. My dad's bathroom had broken pipes and shower, but they didn't even bother to transfer him to another room. My father's medications were supposed to be free since he was a veteran, but they charge me for it through their pharmacy. And the medications on the list were not used by my father. My dad hated the food, it was neither good nor served in big servings. Finally, even after I pulled out my father from the facility, they keep sending me bills.

November 27, 2011

By another sad experience.

Beware--unless your relative only needs help with medication, do not have them stay here. Constant turnover with management/nursing staff over a several year period. Alot of promises--but awful results. If you do go here, visit constantly and immediately address problems with management. After second complaint--go elsewhere as it won't improve. You will only be sick with worry. Moved my mother and very pleased with care now.

Photos of Park Creek Place

• Low Salt
  • Renal

• Spanish

About Park Creek Place

Park Creek Place is an assisted living facility in North Wales, PA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Park Creek Place for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Map of Park Creek Place