Brookdale Niagara

6741 Nash Road, North Tonawanda, NY, 14120

Reviews of Brookdale Niagara

February 10, 2017

By Karen Thomas

Such a lovely place. We are very happy with the care our Aunt received. We highly recommend Brookdale Niagara. Loving, bright and warm place.

September 13, 2015

By ContentedSignificantOthers

Her experience at Brookdale Nigara changed her into probably the person she was 20 years ago. Happy, outgoing, active, social with a great sense of humor -- we haven’t seen that for about 15 years. She goes to bingo, exercises class, to functions; they had a senior prom where all her adult children got dressed up, and she was dressed up too. Fantastic. She told one of her children that she couldn’t sleep the night before because she was so excited for the prom. She was incredible. She is not like the person she was before. She is alert, oriented, doesn’t wrap a conversation, never confused. The staff assists her into the shower, and then she got better and more steady on the feet with increased services.

September 30, 2014

We went in at Sterling House of Niagara and had a tour at the facility. She took all my information and the staff that accommodated us never called me back. That was absolutely horrible and I thought that was very poor. The rooms are very nice, but I didn’t like the dining area. As soon as you walked in, the dining area was right there.

We offer our sincerest apologies that you did not receive a return call. Please be assured that it is one of our top priorities to follow through with our residents and their families. We hope that you will keep us in mind, and come back to visit again!

August 21, 2013

By Jilleane

My mother-in-law is in The Sterling House. It is a very small facility. There are forty six rooms ranging from studio to two-bedroom and two-bathroom. About 40% of the residents there are vision impaired like my mother-in-law is. It is an enhanced living and the rates go by the room and how many aids you need. Their attentiveness is great. There are few rooms available because most of the residents there are long term. So, we are very lucky that we got her in.

June 02, 2013

By sethers4

I visited Sterling House of Niagara on the spur of the moment. We are looking for placement for a family member and wanted more information. Two doctor friends and a social worker recommended we place our loved one at Sterling House. After spending time at Sterling House, we agree. We were treated so well by the staff. The were in the middle of an event, but they took the time to show us around. We met with the Marketing person and she was happy to go over all the services this enhanced community could provide for our Dad. Our experience was extremely positive. We also found out that dad may qualify for Aid and attendance pension benefits from the federal government. The residents looked very happy. The place was clean, very beautiful and the food was delicious. ( they fed us ) I didn't feel any pressure at all. We felt welcomed. I think this is the right fit. The other thing we really enjoyed was that park like setting of the campus. They also have a memory unit next door.

April 26, 2013

By Edward5

Sterling House is a beautiful facility. We toured and looked around. The people were great and there were lots of activities. It was neat, beautiful, and clean. Everybody I talked to, the workers as well as the residents had a positive attitude. Everything was impeccable. I would like to stay there. However, it's $5,000 month, plus another $1,000 for medical. I can't afford to have my mother in there.

May 19, 2011

By daveoley

Visited this facility

I've been touring several assisted living facilities over the past year, because my mother is currently getting older and will require assistance. The Sterling House of Niagara gave me one of the best impressions out of all the tours I took. The staff were friendly and helpful from the get go. I did not have trouble finding out all the information I needed. The secretary knew the answers to most of my questions, and if she wasn't sure, she promptly looked them up. The facilities looked clean and well taken care of. It definitely looks like a place that I'm going to consider when the time comes to choose an assisted living facility for my mother. Overall, the tour of the Sterling House of Niagara was a great experience.

Photos of Brookdale Niagara

Features of Brookdale Niagara

About Brookdale Niagara

Brookdale Niagara provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Niagara