Brookdale Niagara

6741 Nash Road, North Tonawanda, NY, 14120

Reviews of Brookdale Niagara

daveoley May 19, 2011

Visited this facility

I've been touring several assisted living facilities over the past year, because my mother is currently getting older and will require assistance. The Sterling House of Niagara gave me one of the best impressions out of all the tours I took. The staff were friendly and helpful from the get go. I did not have trouble finding out all the information I needed. The secretary knew the answers to most of my questions, and if she wasn't sure, she promptly looked them up. The facilities looked clean and well taken care of. It definitely looks like a place that I'm going to consider when the time comes to choose an assisted living facility for my mother. Overall, the tour of the Sterling House of Niagara was a great experience.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Brookdale Niagara

Brookdale Niagara provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Features of Brookdale Niagara