Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

491 Highway 17, North Myrtle Beach, SC, 29566

Reviews of Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

boomers August 05, 2012

Very nice and clean place. The memory side the food was brought in last after the other side got their food first. If they were the last to get served they didn't have a choice of which dinner they wanted. For the price of the home they were not getting a five star like they claim. Be very careful on what the price they give also. They go up on the residents.

caring6221 June 29, 2012

Summit Place is a very nice facility. The only thing that bothered me is it's right on Route 17. Well my mother in law has Alzheimer's and usually some of them are wanderers. I realized it would be very difficult for my mother in law or any of them to get out of there, but, there is that chance that she could get out and that section of 17 weren't split. It's just very dangerous and it is right on the road. That's the only drawback really. Well, the other drawback was they do take these people out. They get in the little bus in their wheelchairs or whatever, and they take them out. I think it's a great idea but I just didn't like that. I was just not comfortable with the number of patients assigned to each staff when they go out. Each one of the residents should have somebody assigned to them one on one. Not one on four or one on five. Also, I'm not sure whether it was this facility where some of the rooms, when they decorate, they allowed rug carpets. But in my view it would be cleaner and safer without area rugs because accidents do happen. I think rugs and carpets should be eliminated. They could've an accident and slip and fall. Otherwise, it was a very nice place. We were very warmly welcomed. Everything was nice and it was a clean facility.

From Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach offers compassionate senior care in North Myrtle Beach, SC. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the first choice in senior care in North Myrtle Beach, SC.

Features of Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Fitness Room/Gym

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,100/month

• Minimum age: None

• We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Summit Place of North Myrtle Beach