Oak Terrace Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Oak Terrace Assisted Living

July 31, 2013

By Susan65269250

Oak Terrace is probably 25 years old. It is also only 10 minutes away from us. I visited this facility for my mom. The facility itself was fine and their staff was excellent. They were helpful in giving us a tour. Overall, they were all good in many respects and certain ways. It was also a huge facility. I felt there were too many people in their ALF, specifically their memory care unit. It had a lot of people in there. I wanted my mom to live in a smaller facility. Also their rooms were not individual rooms, they only have doubles. I would recommend this to others because that would meet their needs fine, but I wanted mom in a smaller place.

September 20, 2012

By mr.matt8

What a gorgeous facility. My mother-in-law lives at Oak Terrace and just loves it. Great food, plenty of activities and the staff is wonderful. I would recommend anyone in the area who is looking for an assisted living to check out Oak Terrace.

May 15, 2012

By knd337

The staff was always very positive and seemed to take great care of the residents. They were always very friendly and helpful towards the residents and also to visitors. My great grandmother seemed to be very pleased with the food and activities that were offered at this facility. The scenery at Oak Terrace was beautiful and they had a wonderful garden area for the residents to visit. They also had a great recreation room with plenty of activities and lots of space. There is also a movie/TV room where residents can relax and enjoy themselves. The room that my great grandmother lived in was also very nice and spacious. I thought it was great that she could still feel like she had some independence even though she had to be in an assisted living home. Even though she suffered from Alzheimer's disease, my great grandmother spent the last year of her life in comfort and happiness at this facility and for that I am very grateful.

Photos of Oak Terrace Assisted Living

Services & Amenities of Oak Terrace Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Comprehensive License

About Oak Terrace Assisted Living

Oak Terrace Senior Communities is a family owned and operated senior living community. We are proud of our three communities in North Mankato, Gaylord, and Jordan. We take provide in providing a positive and home-like environment where our residents can age in place.

Map of Oak Terrace Assisted Living