Oak Terrace Assisted Living

1575 Hoover Drive, North Mankato, MN, 56003

Reviews of Oak Terrace Assisted Living

mr.matt8 September 20, 2012

What a gorgeous facility. My mother-in-law lives at Oak Terrace and just loves it. Great food, plenty of activities and the staff is wonderful. I would recommend anyone in the area who is looking for an assisted living to check out Oak Terrace.

knd337 May 15, 2012

The staff was always very positive and seemed to take great care of the residents. They were always very friendly and helpful towards the residents and also to visitors. My great grandmother seemed to be very pleased with the food and activities that were offered at this facility. The scenery at Oak Terrace was beautiful and they had a wonderful garden area for the residents to visit. They also had a great recreation room with plenty of activities and lots of space. There is also a movie/TV room where residents can relax and enjoy themselves. The room that my great grandmother lived in was also very nice and spacious. I thought it was great that she could still feel like she had some independence even though she had to be in an assisted living home. Even though she suffered from Alzheimer's disease, my great grandmother spent the last year of her life in comfort and happiness at this facility and for that I am very grateful.

From Oak Terrace Assisted Living

Oak Terrace Senior Communities is a family owned and operated senior living community. We are proud of our three communities in North Mankato, Gaylord, and Jordan. We take provide in providing a positive and home-like environment where our residents can age in place.

Features of Oak Terrace Assisted Living