Brookdale North Chelmsford

4 Technology Drive, North Chelmsford, MA, 01863

Reviews of Brookdale North Chelmsford

Ed11 March 27, 2014

Emeritus seemed very friendly. They were well equipped. I think there would be a spot that would be suitable for my wife, but I just can't afford them. The staff was fine, very friendly and very helpful. It looked they had a large room set up there with a TV, showing movies and things for the guests.

Caring64901250 February 28, 2014

Emeritus at Meadow Lodge was a large facility. It looked very good. They offered levels of care depending upon your needs. They showed me a studio unit which looked reasonable and sufficient. I had lunch there and it was pretty good. Other than their large dining room and some hallways with rooms off of them, I didn't see anything that is particularly unusual.

Nanacat August 26, 2013

I have to say I would highly recommend this assisted Living, my dad has thrived here and is always clean and well cared for. The staff is Always friendly attentive and the year my dad has been here I really Have no complaints I even visit and like the food!!!! The grounds are nicely kept, the inside is always clean, and the living areas is spacious and grand, I feel it is a beautiful setting both inside and out! I really would not want my Dad any where else. the parties are fun, and all the Mgmnt and staff are super friendly and all know my Dad by name, and at meals they have gone that extra mile to get my Dad something special if he asks for it!!! I recommend this facility with 5 stars I am glad my Dad is here!!!! He also has made many friends!!!

ppamin September 12, 2012

A loved one has been at Meadow Lodge about three months now. At first it was very hard learning the community. There wasn't much of an orientation, so it was not clear what activities were available, or when & where. The staff tries. Some are very good, others just OK. There have been issues with laundry coming back late, sometimes with clothes missing. The meals are OK, but redundant. When my loved one asks for something other than what is served, she usually is told they don't have it. These are not fancy things, maybe an orange or apple instead of the dessert. I have heard stories of how other residents have dietary needs like diabetes, high BP, sensitive stomach/GERD and they don't get foods that cater to their needs. I agree with another reviewer that the administration is a problem. The Director is very gruff with the residents and seems to dismiss the complaints the residents have. Since moving in, my loved one has seen many leave...staff as well as residents. I think this needs to be addressed

Caring480 July 24, 2012

The rooms at the Emeritus are average. I would say comfortable in a sense but not that big. Each of the rooms doesn't have its own cable TV but it has large, empty closet spaces for your things and it also has a pantry/mini kitchen plus a refrigerator. It includes some basic furniture like sofa and some wooden drawers. The room's bathroom are very clean and maintained really well. I didn't get to eat there because I mainly came for some added information and just to see for myself how the facility looks, and how it is run because they sure sounded good over the phone. Yes, the staff there are very nice. They showed me around the facility and it all looks good but we didn't push through to this facility or continue touring because of some issues we have now.

jlleighton May 30, 2012

It is with some reservations and mixed feelings that I would recommend Meadow Lodge at Drum Hill. We had a loved one reside there for about six months last year and while there were good points and bad points, we did end up moving her to a different assisted living home. The property is okay, nothing special. The property was very beautifully landscaped, particularly important as it is situated in an office park. Everything was clean and well cared for inside and out. The foyer is setup graciously, with plenty of conversation areas and a piano for entertainment. The dining room is spacious, but the numerous large tables do not lend themselves to intimate conversations between residents, or family and friends. The food was plentiful at mealtimes, but not very imaginative or tasty. Our interactions with the administration of Meadow Lodge left a lot to be desired. While we understand the facility is a business, there did not seem to be much caring or understanding on the part of those running the place when dealing with the residents and their families. After a few months, we still found that those in charge did not know our loved one's name, nor much else about her. The staff was truly the shining star at Meadow Lodge. The nurses who were there on a daily basis were spectacular, and they formed an immediate bond with our family. The recreational director was incredibly enthusiastic about engaging the residents and providing a wide variety of activities for them to enjoy. The staff that helped with the daily needs of the residents were amazingly patient, friendly and passionate about their jobs.Meadow Lodge at Drum Hill certainly isn't a perfect assisted living facility. I would rave about the quality of its staff though our experiences with the administration give me reason to hesitate recommending it wholeheartedly.'

From Brookdale North Chelmsford

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Location of Brookdale North Chelmsford