Heritage Villas

905 Pittsburg Ave NW, North Canton, OH, 44720

Reviews of Heritage Villas

February 23, 2016

By Loving Wife9

My father and brother used to live in Heritage Villas, so I checked it out again for my husband and am still very impressed with it. I am more than pleased with this facility. It is very clean, and I love the fact that it is very small with only about 12 residents per house. There is a good staff-to-resident ratio. All of the staff members I've met are very nice. One person who took care of my dad called me by name. It has been 10 years and she remembered me. She is the loveliest. In fact, I told the administrator that she is the major reason why I am choosing this facility for my husband. Obviously, the employees are happy. Otherwise, she would no longer be there. I am very happy with this facility. It is beautifully clean and nicely laid out. They have activities all of the time.

November 08, 2015

Heritage Villas was a very favorable facility. It was neat and clean, and everyone there that we talked to were very friendly. The one-bedroom apartment was of very nice size. They have all kinds of activities, and they snacks that were available for the residents. They also have very friendly aides that were around and answered any questions. They are just very nice. I would rate them highly for everything they have, expect that cost. We couldn’t afford it for what my brother makes.

September 30, 2015

By Margaret109470250

Heritage Villas was like a house where they all meet for dinner. The staff was very nice. I only met one person during my visit, and he showed me around. This place was like a group home set up.

June 18, 2015

By Caring107720250

The staff at Heritage Villas was OK. I like the way the actual facility was structured. My grandfather basically lived in what kind of looks like a big bed and breakfast. He has a large room in that building. He gets to come down for breakfast in the same building. He shares it with like nine or ten other people. They had individual buildings, and each building has so many people in it, so it is not like this big massive thing with a big cafeteria. It was a little homier. The food was great. He loves the food and the dining setup. It is not a huge dining room and more like a bed and breakfast type of dining room. They have a few that happen locally like some card games and bingo. The other thing they are very good about is they have stuff scheduled every day of the week that takes them to do things.

Photos of Heritage Villas

Features of Heritage Villas

• Minimum Memory Cost: $4000/month

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Shared Living

• State Licenses: 04-2365

About Heritage Villas

Heritage Villas is a Premier Adult Care Community in North Canton, Ohio of eight individual Villas on a lovely, private drive that is exclusive for Heritage Villas residents and family.

Heritage Villas is dedicated to providing care, support, and compassion to all of our residents in a warm, community style environment. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle.

We offer Independent Living, Assisted Living, Respite Care, Adult Day Care, and Alzheimers/Dementia Care.

We have a Licensed Social Worker, an RN, BSN, MBA on staff, physician on call 24 hours, 24-hour awake staff, etc. We are a member of the Ohio Adult Care Facilities Association.

Located in a residential neighborhood, we offer a unique setting for our residents. We have an amazing community center, a private gazebo and a beautiful waterfall on campus. We are close to many local restaurants and shopping venues.

We invite you to tour today and discover Heritage Villas!

Map of Heritage Villas