Greenview Inn

Claim Your Listing

Reviews of Greenview Inn

Average Rating:
amarruegg June 27, 2012

When it finally came time for my grandmother to leave her own house and enter an assisted-living facility, a feeling of dread washed over the whole family. We did not want our grandmother to have to leave her own house, and we had heard all the horror stories of living at an assisted-living facility. We were wary of where we would send my grandmother, and we wanted the best possible place for her. We stumbled across the Greenview Inn in Green Ohio, which is the same city in which my grandmother lived. We took a tour of the facilities and soon decided that this is where our grandmother would reside. We were extremely pleased with our decision. The staff was extremely friendly. They always wanted to help and would assist with anything we asked for. The facilities were clean and very hygienic, it smelled very nice too! The residents were nice as well, and seemed eager to welcome any newcomers. All in all we knew that this was the right place for my grandmother to go, and she has been living there for about six months now and absolutely loves it! Even though she did not want to have to leave her home, she truly loves where she is at now, and has friends that she would have never met otherwise. Fantastic facility.

jmij April 18, 2012

My grandmother became a resident of this facility in 2010. The rooms are spacious and the decore of the shared living spaces is light and welcoming. They have a wide array of activities for the residents, like bingo, workouts, religious services, and performances. The food is also good and residents can often substitute for their favorites or other dietary needs. The staff is friendly and professional, and the facility accepts Medicare and Medicaid.

About Greenview Inn

Greenview Inn is an assisted living facility in Uniontown, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Greenview Inn for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Greenview Inn