Hammond Place North Augusta, SC

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Hammond Place | North Augusta, SC

April 03, 2012

By lil.p

I found Hammond House for my son-in-law. My whole family is very happy with this facility. The center is very clean. The Grounds are very well taken care of. There is a barbeque that family members can use when visiting a loved one. Activities are posted for the whole month. The staff is wonderful . My son-in-law was in the hospital and the director came out to visit him. An above and beyond gesture.

About Hammond Place

At Hammond Place in North Augusta, South Carolina, our various services and programs -- including assisted living, companion living and respite care -- fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities will accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Hammond Place's assisted living residences offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Hammond Place we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

We combine retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting at Hammond Place.

Map of Hammond Place