Hammond Place North Augusta, SC

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Hammond Place | North Augusta, SC

June 05, 2012

By NaomiM

My mom is in a one-bedroom apartment that comes with a living room and bathroom. It has no TV but it has a living room where she could receive guests. I like that the bathroom has grab rails and it is cleaned everyday. I can't say much about the food, as I didn't have the chance to taste it. Mom didn't say anything about the food, either. So I guess it's "so-so". She hasn't utilized the activity rooms yet because she's feeling under the weather as of late, but my mom is well taken care of by the staff, helps her in making sure she takes her medicine and anything else that she needs. There are some issues with the facility but I don't want to get into the details of it. But I just want it corrected by the management.

April 03, 2012

By lil.p

I found Hammond House for my son-in-law. My whole family is very happy with this facility. The center is very clean. The Grounds are very well taken care of. There is a barbeque that family members can use when visiting a loved one. Activities are posted for the whole month. The staff is wonderful . My son-in-law was in the hospital and the director came out to visit him. An above and beyond gesture.

About Hammond Place

At Hammond Place in North Augusta, South Carolina, our various services and programs -- including assisted living, companion living and respite care -- fulfill our residents' needs. Whether someone is active and likes to have a full social calendar, or prefers to relax and takes things more slowly, our varying levels of service and activities will accommodate each resident's lifestyle.

Hammond Place's assisted living residences offer seniors the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing atmosphere free of the daily worries associated with living alone. At Hammond Place we provide a high level of service with a personal and caring touch.

We combine retirement living with comfort and luxury in a beautiful independent setting at Hammond Place.

Map of Hammond Place