Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

1500 Mckinley Avenue, Niles, OH, 44446

Reviews of Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

MusicVani June 01, 2011

Visited this facility

I visited a member of my church who lives at the Shepherd of the Valley and thought it was a nice place for someone who needs around the clock care. The place was very clean and the staff was very nice, helpful, and caring. The people who live there are well taken care of and happy. My church member was very happy and said they loved being were they are. I would differently chose Shepherd of the Valley for my family friends, and myself.

ToyYard June 01, 2011

Friend or relative of resident

We enrolled my grand mother into the assisted care facility called Shepard of the valley. Despite it costing more than we expected it was worth it. They are able to tailor care specifically for her needs that we can not. With a variety of activities for her to do, and many people for her to socialize with, she has said many times that she is happy with the care that she receives. It's not very far from our home so we can visit her often. They even provide her transportation when we aren't able to get her where she needs to go. Overall I would recommend assisted living care for anyone who has too much to deal with already. By no means should you feel guilty. It is better to give your loved one proper care then poor quality care. It was a tough decision but this location worked out best for everyone.

About Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

Shepherd of the Valley - Niles is an assisted living facility in Niles, OH that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Shepherd of the Valley - Niles for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Features of Shepherd of the Valley - Niles