Newport Beach Plaza

1455 Superior Ave, Newport Beach, CA, 92663

Reviews of Newport Beach Plaza

Caring112009450 August 22, 2015

The rooms at Newport Beach Plaza were exceptional in design with big windows and lots of light. The people working there were exceptionally friendly, and they've been there a long time. They had a good exercise room and a trainer five days a week.

richardd June 26, 2015

I moved my mother into Newport Beach Plaza a little over a year ago. The Best decision i have ever made!!!! She loves her new home and has made many new friends. The staff are unbelievable!! The professionalism and attitude of everyone from housekeeping to the director is outstanding. The dining room is tasteful with linen tablecloths & napkins and the food is excellent. There are numerous activities to choose from daily including ice cream socials and outings. I can't say enough wonderful things about Newport Beach Plaza!!! The best review I can offer is that I always recommend the Plaza to my friends who are looking for a loving, caring environment for their loved ones.

Mrs. B. Martin June 26, 2015

My husband resided at Newport Beach Plaza for two years, with a neurological wasting disease, so I am definitely qualified to review this facility. I interviewed several other places, and I was extremely pleased with my choice of Newport Beach Plaza. While he was there, I had daily contact with all the residents and employees. I can say only the utmost favorable comments about all aspects of this facility. From the receptionists to the office staff, to the nursing and wellness staff, to management, and most definitely including the restaurant staff, everyone is caring, friendly, and involved. There are endless amounts of activities for those who want to join in, and incredibly the restaurant is as good if not better than most I've frequented in Newport Beach. There would be no other facility that I would ever consider than Newport Beach Plaza.

From Newport Beach Plaza

Newport Beach Plaza, located in the heart of the Gold Coast, one-half mile from the ocean, offers luxurious apartment homes in a fun and active retirement community. We are very proud to be managed by Leisure Care, who, for over 30 years, has led the industry in the development and management of elegant retirement communities. At Newport Beach Plaza we have set colossal standards for quality and choice in guest services, amenities, resort-style living, and in all things "fun."

Live at Newport Beach Plaza and enjoy your own private apartment home. Meet new friends and entertain family in the beautifully appointed dining room. We offer true restaurant dining, and all meals are prepared for you by our very own chef. Then there's the programs! Sign up for an art class. Start a new fitness program. Or book that travel excursion you've always wanted to. You will be amazed by how many fun social and recreational activities there are just waiting for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, walking on the pier with your sweetie, or socializing with friends, Newport Beach Plaza has it all. Fashion Island, The Balboa Fun Zone, and Balboa Island are also within minutes of Newport Beach Plaza, so you can do what you want, whenever you want to.

Imagine the peace of mind knowing that our highly-trained staff is available 24 hours a day to answer any questions you may have and that every apartment is equipped with an emergency communication system. And if you need some assistance, whether a little or a lot, our Assisted Living services are available and can be started at any time.

Quite simply, at Newport Beach Plaza, it's your life, on your terms. We help make it all possible. Newport Beach Plaza - Living Better Than Ever!

We offer luxury apartment homes that have been newly renovated, four private outdoor gardens including an area for personal gardening, in addition to all of Leisure Care's signature programs, including PrimeFit total fitness, Brain Fitness, Travel by Leisure Care, and tasty true-restaurant dining, featuring fresh, seasonal menus.

Features of Newport Beach Plaza

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System

• Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• General store
  • Coffee shop
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library, Fitness room/Gym

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition
  • Tai chi
  • Activities extra: Computer class

• Private services

• We charge an entry fee
  • Fee structure extra: We offer a month-to-month rental
  • Minimum memory care rate: $4,750/month

• Staff patient ratio: 1 to 12
  • Minimum age: 60

• Licenses: RCFE
  • State License(s): 300607363

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of Newport Beach Plaza