Atria Newport Plaza Assisted Living

Top Nearby Assisted Living Facilities

Reviews of Atria Newport Plaza | Assisted Living

August 21, 2015

By Caring112009450

The rooms at Newport Beach Plaza were exceptional in design with big windows and lots of light. The people working there were exceptionally friendly, and they've been there a long time. They had a good exercise room and a trainer five days a week.

June 26, 2015

By richardd

I moved my mother into Newport Beach Plaza a little over a year ago. The Best decision i have ever made!!!! She loves her new home and has made many new friends. The staff are unbelievable!! The professionalism and attitude of everyone from housekeeping to the director is outstanding. The dining room is tasteful with linen tablecloths & napkins and the food is excellent. There are numerous activities to choose from daily including ice cream socials and outings. I can't say enough wonderful things about Newport Beach Plaza!!! The best review I can offer is that I always recommend the Plaza to my friends who are looking for a loving, caring environment for their loved ones.

June 26, 2015

By Mrs. B. Martin

My husband resided at Newport Beach Plaza for two years, with a neurological wasting disease, so I am definitely qualified to review this facility. I interviewed several other places, and I was extremely pleased with my choice of Newport Beach Plaza. While he was there, I had daily contact with all the residents and employees. I can say only the utmost favorable comments about all aspects of this facility. From the receptionists to the office staff, to the nursing and wellness staff, to management, and most definitely including the restaurant staff, everyone is caring, friendly, and involved. There are endless amounts of activities for those who want to join in, and incredibly the restaurant is as good if not better than most I've frequented in Newport Beach. There would be no other facility that I would ever consider than Newport Beach Plaza.

Photos of Atria Newport Plaza

Features of Atria Newport Plaza

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Studio Deluxe

• Overall:

• Licenses: RCFE

About Atria Newport Plaza

Set on manicured grounds less than a mile from the ocean, Atria Newport Plaza is a vibrant senior living community where older adults can enjoy engaging events and chef-prepared meals in the company of friends and neighbors, and receive the discreet support they need – all backed by the industry-leading quality standards of Atria Senior Living.

This inviting residence offers independent and assisted living options, with studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments featuring kitchenettes, walk-in closets and private wall safes. Each apartment also features a patio or balcony. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities and services such as a salon, library, fitness center and an on-site restaurant.

For older adults living with Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia, Atria Newport Plaza also offers Life Guidance® – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

Every day is a new opportunity for fun, fitness, connection and creativity – and with a calendar full of events, residents can do what they love or pursue a new passion. From yoga classes, video game challenges and book club to lunch outings at the beach and happy hours on the rooftop patio, residents can be as involved as they like.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in nearly 200 locations, 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.

Map of Atria Newport Plaza