Insignia of Newnan

27 Belt Road Newnan, Newnan, GA, 30263

Reviews of Insignia of Newnan

newnandaughter February 21, 2014

I visited every available facility in the area and decided on Savannah Court for my mother based on several experiences. On my first drop-in visit the staff gave me a tour of the building and showed me various room styles. Several weeks later I received a follow-up phone call inviting me to bring my mom and family to a 4th of July cookout and celebration so that we could experience one of the many activities offered. We went to the event and we were treated respectfully and ate lunch with the residents. Several months later I received another phone call to let me know a room similar to what I wanted for my mom had become available. I went by to check things out and felt no pressure when the room didn't seem like the right fit. As mom became more difficult to care for at home we officially added her to the room waiting list. In November 2012, mom moved to Savannah Court. Since this time, I have been happy with the stability of the staff and the care mom has received. I know that most of the staff have taken a true interest in my mom and can tell me when she doesn't seem quite right or call to let me know if she needs something. Any minor issues have always been taken seriously and handled quickly. I will say that Savannah Court of Newnan is in an older building, but in many ways that is what makes it feel more like a home, not a care facility. Savannah Court was the ONLY facility in my area that was repeatedly recommended by friends, co-workers, and people in the community.

Menlia February 20, 2014

Savannah Court staff have been friendly, efficient, and professional from day one for my loved one. Many times they have gone above and beyond their duties to perform personal acts of kindness and keep me informed. It is a very difficult job with little thanks to attend the needs of adult patients with dementia and other physical and social needs. I have never seen any abusive behaviors or neglect. Patients are treated with dignity, and I appreciate that a great deal.

Atkinson drive February 15, 2014

Facility is clean and pleasant with a happy and helpful staff. No matter how large or small our needs have been over the past two and a half years I have always been assisted with professional and personal care and concern.

KathyAnnH December 27, 2012

I didn't like Savannah Court. It was old and sort of rundown looking, so I wasn't too pleased with that. I was not immediately welcome. The lady seemed hesitant to talk to me even if I had an appointment to take a tour of the place. The lady just wasn't ready for me, so that was disconcerting. We just decided not to go with them. The Alzheimer's unit itself was very depressing. The rooms were very dingy and dark. It didn't have a garden or anything where the people could get out and walk around. That disturbed me, because I've been to one that had a garden behind it, so the residents could go out and actually sit in sunshine.

From Insignia of Newnan

Choosing a senior living community is a big decision. It is important for you to know exactly how an Insignia Community differs from the rest. By choosing an Insignia Community, you can expect to enjoy these 5 benefits:

We are a family owned and operated and provide boutique style communities. Offer unique signature programs designed to meet your individual needs & lifestyle. A professional, caring staff with an emphasis on creating an inviting and warm environment. Earning your Trust is our first priority. We earn it…we listen, understand, care and respond. Our Electronic Health Systems provide ready access to health care professionals for prompt Intervention and treatment.

Assisted Living is the ideal solution for seniors who value their independence, yet need some help with daily activities, such as dressing, bathing, and medication reminders. We focus on individual wellness, and encourage continued independence with a personalized plan of assistance provided by well-trained team members available around the clock, seven days a week. By customizing personal care offerings for the individual, we help to ease assisted living residents through important lifestyle transitions that complement their abilities.

Your loved one’s safety is of utmost importance to us. Once you start feeling like your loved one has more specialized needs that aren’t being met, it’s a good time to investigate whether you or your loved one could benefit from memory care. Memory Care is a specialized facility program unit at Insignia that’s structured, licensed, and staffed to handle the increased demands of caring for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.

We go beyond clinical care. We train and adapt our care associates behavior to our residents needs. We create neighborhood environments where no one is left behind.

Insignia’s Mission is to connect with all people we come in contact with to enrich their lives. It all begins by listening and understanding the needs of others and providing the most comfortable lifestyle available in the most caring environment.

Features of Insignia of Newnan

• Technology extra: Emergency Call System
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Pharmacy
  • Physical therapy
  • Hospice care

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs

• We charge an entry fee
  • Minimum memory care rate: $3,595/month

• Minimum age: 55

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits