Brookdale Newnan

355 Millard Farmer Industrial Blvd, Newnan, GA, 30263

Reviews of Brookdale Newnan

December 31, 2013

By caring0817131

My mother in law is happy and seems well cared for in Emeritus. It's clean and does not smell bad like the traditional assisted living. It's very expensive though.

June 02, 2011

By AndeChi

Resident

At Georgian place they always take good care of us. At first I was scared of coming here since I had always seen on t.v. that the people working at these homes abuse the elderly. The people here are some of the nicest I've ever met. They allow me to see other residents when I want, and even escort me over to them if I can't find them. The food here is excellent, and they always have these nice bowls of fruit in your room that have fresh fruit put in them everyday. One of the best parts is that they recently put a piano in the place, and its lovely hearing some of the other residents play on it. Overall I love this place, and would enjoy spending the rest of my life here.

May 29, 2011

By adilam

Visited this facility

Gerogian Place is a reasonably priced community, and you kind of get what you pay for. The staff is friendly and the residents are nice, but the decor and lighting are pretty dated and there is not much attention to detail. It's definitely not a bad place, but it doesn't really compare to some of the other options in town that are much newer and/or gracious. If it's what you can afford, it is still a good option and I wouldn't feel bad about a family member of mine living there.

Photos of Brookdale Newnan

• Licenses: Personal Care Home and Independent Living
  • State Licenses: PCH007771

About Brookdale Newnan

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Newnan