Middlewoods of Newington

2125 Main St, Newington, CT, 06111

Reviews of Middlewoods of Newington

Caring73961450 November 27, 2013

My aunt is currently at Middlewoods. We choose it because her sister-in-law is there also and we use to visit and have lunch with her sister-in-law there before we decide to let her move in. It is a circular building with fifty-four apartment for fifty-four people. The staff is wonderful. They know everybody. I am pleased with the whole staff there. They go shopping on Mondays afternoon, and on Wednesdays, they go outing. They have different kinds of activities. They have veteran's day celebration. They are always doing something. They have churches on Sundays.

Rick6 March 21, 2013

I chose Middlewoods because it is small and has a more personal service. I was very impressed with the manager of the place. I really liked the way she treated not only the elderly people that were there, but she was very friendly to all families. It was the warm, caring situation that attracted me to that particular facility. The rooms were small, but adequate. I liked their staff.

About Middlewoods of Newington

Middlewoods of Newington is an assisted living facility in Newington, CT that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Contact Middlewoods of Newington for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Location of Middlewoods of Newington