Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita

24305 W Lyons Ave, Newhall, CA, 91321

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita

Sonia476041 May 29, 2016

Pacifica is a bit older and didn’t have skilled nursing care, so it wasn’t what we were looking for. The elevators seemed scary, but the residents seemed really happy. The people that I encountered were all smiling and friendly, and the staff was very friendly, too. It was kind of small and wasn’t as luxurious, but the accommodations were OK. They had bingo, games every night, and a library. They had restaurant-style dining. If you don’t need nursing care, it would be OK.

Hi Sonia, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to see that you only gave our community only 3 stars. (We strive for 5 star positive reviews!) We are honored to be among the top senior living communities in the nation and named "Caring Star of 2014 and 2013" for Service Excellence in Assisted Living. We are very pleased to hear that all our residents were really happy, we are extremely proud of our staff and the quality care that we consistently provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents, and it shows. We thank you for your consideration and hope that you are happy in the community you decide on. We value our residents and families are constantly striving to make our community as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. If there is any way that we can change your mind, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you soon. (661) 877-4368

Barbara124269250 May 11, 2016

My mom ist at Pacifica and their rooms are really nice. They have a movie theater room, a card game area where people can play. Everybody is very friendly and helpful. There prices are reasonable than most of the other places. Their value is good compared to other places.

Hi Barbara~ Thank you for your positive review, we are so pleased to hear that your mother is happy here with us. We are very happy to hear that your mom enjoys the variety of activities we offer. We also have a Facebook page with pictures and we invite you to "like" our page and engage with us! (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again for your positive review!

Billie6 May 11, 2016

I was very impressed with Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita. It had a nice, large entrance, and it was very beautiful. Their dining area was really beautiful. We didn't look around too much because we didn't have much time, but I did see enough that I was so impressed with. The room was nice and big, the staff was very nice, and I was satisfied with the convenient location.

Thank you for your positive review, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your first impression of your our community. Did you know that we were the proud winner of "The Best Senior Living Communities in America by Caring.com" in 2013 and 2014! Our unique community has so much to offer, we would love to show you around again when you have more time, please reach out at your convenience. 661.293.2555.

Loving Daughter29 February 10, 2016

Everything at Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita seemed very nice. We only talked to one person. She was pleasant, and helpful. It's just the place was pricy. We didn't see any activities, but there was a calendar that was given out for the activities that were going to be happening, i.e., hot topics in the news, pet therapy, a walking club, etc. The room that we were in was like a sitting-area, and it had a table; but I didn't see anybody in there eating.

Thank you for your positive review., we are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! We foster an atmosphere of acceptance and warmth in our community. Our staff genuinely cares for all our residents, and their families. We thank you for your consideration and would like to talk with you further about our community. Please contact us at your convenience. (661)293-2555

Caring90456650 September 12, 2014

The staff members at Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita are great. There is Bingo, a walking club, and once a week they take us to a restaurant. They provide transportation to local medical centers. They don't take us on distant trips, but once a week they do a scenic drive. I have a large private studio and it is good. They changed the carpet and painted it before I moved in. There is a microwave and a refrigerator. I like it. The dining room is nice and spacious, I have good tablemates, and most of the food is good and sufficient. I would recommend it.

Judy89072350 August 30, 2014

I like Pacifica Senior Living a lot. I like the lady who I spoke with. She was very knowledgeable. She knew what questions we had. She knew a lot about the area and what people here want. She took us on a short tour. The facility was clean and there was no odd smell. Things were really put together. They have a print monthly calendar. Some activities were on a regular schedule, like bingo and different exercise classes. Then they have individual activities made up for the people to come to if they want to come. I could see my mom going to some of these things.

Caring91526950 August 20, 2014

I chose Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita for my mom because of the price and the smallness of the facility for memory care. She just got there Saturday, and so far, so good. I have not noticed any problems at this time. Her room is fine; I don't have a problem with it. It is carpeted, and it has a kitchen as well.

Caring85798450 May 30, 2014

The staff at Pacifica Senior Living was friendly. The rooms were fine, but the rooms in the other facility that we visited were finer. The dining room was adequate and fine as well. The patients looked fine and happy. Pacifica had some musicians, and they were enjoying a show when I was there. In the memory care portion, they were playing some games. There were stuff going on, and they looked very engaged.

Caring74833250 November 27, 2013

We had mom-in-law at Pacifica Senior Living. So far the facility is great and she actually loves it. She met lots of new friends and she loves it. The place is absolutely clean. The room that she's in is about 400 sq. ft.

Michelle27 August 01, 2013

Pacifica Senior Living was very nice. It was very clean and our visit was very nice. But it was an old folks home and was not appropriate for my mom. Even the lady coordinator knew that it was not appropriate for my mom because there was not one person there under 90. I liked it that they were extremely helpful in referring me to other places and for being very honest in not trying to sell me on their facility.

Caring 5519 July 31, 2013

My mother-in-law is going to be moved to Pacifica Nursing Home in Newhall, CA. We visited and interviewed with them. It was a nice, clean facility and the people who worked with us were really professional. It just looked like a good place for us to be and the price was right.

TGTom July 02, 2012

I moved my mother to this place about a year ago. Beforehand, she was living at home alone, and she wasn't that much of a social person. It's amazing what I've seen since she's been at this fine senior living establishment. The facilities are almost spotless, and the staff is always making sure it is a germ-free environment. She's always out at different activities. She loved the trip to Griffith Park a few weeks back. She has great neighbors and friends.The staff is there for her whenever she needs them, and the staff is so attentive to all her needs. The food as also amazing and very healthy. You won't find a better place in the Santa Clarita Valley. She's very happy here. I'm so thankful that such a place like this existed so close to my home.

MaryroseW May 26, 2012

The rooms were average --- they were nice and clean. My mom brought her own furniture with her, like the TV, and some other stuff that she needed. The facility and the staff are capable of taking care of people with dementia, and they were actually very welcoming when we first went there. I can't say much about them as I haven't been there for quite a while. I wasn't able to taste their food, but according to my mom, she says it's good.

There are a few improvements that this facility can make such as lowering the cost and make the facility affordable.

Many people don't make that kind of money they're asking for.

mn188290 September 27, 2011

At Pacifica you can enjoy the simple things in life: Things like a cozy home, long walks, good talks with good friends and the assurance that helping hands are always nearby. Its a friendly and comfortable environment.

From Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita

Welcome to Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita, our beautiful, safe and friendly community of quality caregivers, well trained professionals, and most importantly, satisfied residents. Located in the greater Los Angeles Area, our community offers a full spectrum of assisted living and memory care services administered by a specifically trained, caring and experienced staff.

We are proud of the outstanding reputation that we've earned. It is a reputation built on strong values, a solid work ethic and the best care and outside medical services available. At Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita, you will enjoy retirement lifestyle provided in a stunning setting; a lifestyle rich with services, amenities and endless possibilities.

Features of Pacifica Senior Living Santa Clarita