Atria Newburgh Assisted Living

Overview of Ratings

4.7

May 03, 2012

By lmcrayne

We live in Tennessee and my husband and I were going to visit his mother for the first time since her accident at the assisted living home. When we got there the staff was very helpful and got us up to date on my mother in laws recovery. We were able to sit in with her during to see the exercises that she was doing to get the strength back in her new hip. I was concerned about whether my mother in law would actually try to get better, or if she would just stop trying to get better, but the staff has motivated her so much. Because of that motivation she is ahead of schedule with her rehab. We also were able to eat dinner with her in her room, and the food was great. My mother in law loves her room, and she is able to decorate it anyway she wants too. My mother in law is doing great and should be able to go home soon.

September 10, 2011

By Candace1

My grandmother suffered from various ailments, including a couple of mild heart attacks. She was having trouble managing her home anymore, so we decided as a family to find a living situation that would best fit her needs. We couldn't be happier with having her live at Atria. It's in a convenient location, under a mile from my mother's house, right off the highway, tucked behind a quiet neighborhood. The building and the grounds are beautiful and warm, much like a real home, with gorgeous landscaping, a wraparound porch with big, comfy rocking chairs, and entry and exits that are accessible to people of any physical capability. Grandma has her own private studio apartment that we've decorated for her with favorite things from her home, and she has a huge bathroom that is easy for her to use. Her kitchen is modern but simple, giving her just what she needs to do her own cooking, and she can also eat in the dining room. They have activities all day every day, which is so important to her, since she is such a social person. She really seems to like the staff, too. They are kind and respectful, and available to my mother for any questions she has about Grandma's health or medications. Grandma is receiving the best care possible at Atria, with a high quality of life that she deserves.

Let Us Search For You

Save Stress

Photos of Atria Newburgh

Features of Atria Newburgh

About Atria Newburgh

Atria Newburgh is a welcoming senior community located just outside Evansville. Residents enjoy nearby cultural attractions, museums, scenic parks and a variety of places to shop.

Atria Newburgh Heights offers the following services:

• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
    • A choice of apartments
    • A full-time director for events and activities
    • An emergency call system in every apartment
    • Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
    • Assistance with activities of daily living
    • Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
    • Medication assistance