Grand Villa of New Port Richey

6120 Congress Street, New Port Richey, FL, 34652

Reviews of Grand Villa of New Port Richey

March 28, 2016

By Angie19

New Port Inn was pretty old. They had activities, but parking was very inadequate. Their restaurant was nicely decorated, but the rooms were small. They weren’t allowed to bring their food up to their rooms, which I didn’t think was appropriate. If they’re living independently, there’s no reason why they have to have their meals in the dining room.

Thank you for entering your review and I'm sorry if you misunderstood or received any misinformation. Our residents are more than welcome to prepare anything they wish to in their apartments, they have the ability to setup a small kitchen area if that is their wish (as we have in our model apartment which includes a microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator and they're welcome to utilize a toaster oven etc.) That is a completely personal choice of the resident and/or their family. We provide transportation to the store weekly for groceries. We also offer room service for a nominal fee of $5 (room service is of course complimentary if they are ill and feel too under the weather to go to the dining room). We have 2 floor plans, I presume you saw the private studio which is a standard size for that type of room but there is also a very spacious one bedroom. That apartment offers a kitchenette area, a large living room and extremely spacious bedroom, each with it's own temperature control and each with it's own access to the bathroom. The one bedroom floor plans are approximately 450 sq feet and quite roomy. Our apologies if you experienced any parking challenges during your visit, we typically have no issues or concerns with parking but we have been a bit busier lately which may account for the challenge during your visit. Thank you for visiting with us and we would be happy to show you around again at any time.

December 29, 2015

By Caring Son21

New Port Inn is a smaller, clean, well-staffed facility. The people were very nice.

September 29, 2015

I quite liked The New Port Inn; I thought it would be a good fit for my father. He liked the facility, but I think the whole idea of moving was too overwhelming for him. The organization seemed good; it seemed clean. The staff seemed to be very interested in the residents; I was watching them interacting with some of them, and they seemed to be both helpful and informative. We tried the food; it was good, and they had a variety of things. The only thing I didn’t like but I do understand why they did that is they assign you to either an early lunch or a later lunch because the facility isn’t big enough to take care of everyone at once. I thought it was very reasonably priced, and what they offered was very good for the price. I would recommend that people look at the facility and make their own decision about it.

September 17, 2015

By Diane113125950

I went to the New Port Inn. The staff there was good. The food was reasonable. It was good, but they could improve because some of the staff was not very good. They get involved, but some people could be not very friendly. They do not want to be bothered. Maybe the staff should get more involved like take people out, do more activities with them, and get them up and moving around, instead of just sitting around.

November 24, 2014

By Kathleen45

My aunt is in New Port Inn, and she wants to stay there so we stopped looking. It is very clean, friendly, and the people look really happy; I am just very comfortable with it. The staff is very caring and knowledgeable. The grounds are very well taken care of, and the facility is a little dated but it’s very clean. It doesn’t have very fancy chandeliers -- but they are very well-maintained -- and the atmosphere is comfortable. They have a social hour on Fridays, they had like an ice cream social once a week with little activities, and they do have a calendar with different things. I have tried their meals, and it was very good. I would recommend the facility.

January 30, 2014

By Tyler4

Newport Inn Assisted Living was recommended and it offered the feature we were looking for that’s why we chose it for mom. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The environment is very clean.

June 23, 2012

By jsdspif

My mother and I have toured many of the local assisted living facilities before making our choice for my grandparents. We found New Port Inn to be one of the most comfortable facilities in our local area. The staff is very friendly highly trained and caring, the staff is always willing to help and the activities provided for patients are fun and stimulating, cards, bingo, guest singers, memory games, crafts and music and dancing. The facility offers many outings for residents, church, shopping, going out to eat. The facilities main dining area is large and beautifully decorated. The building is upkept very nice inside and out, rooms are clean and you are always greeted by a warm friendly smile of the on duty receptionist. My grandmother's only real complaint has been about the food, but over all, we are all very happy with our choice and I would recommend anyone in need of a trustworthy place for a loved one to check out this facility.

Photos of Grand Villa of New Port Richey

Features of Grand Villa of New Port Richey

• Minimum Memory Cost: $2995/month

• State Licenses: #4832

About Grand Villa of New Port Richey

Welcome to the new Grand Villa of New Port Richey! Our lovely assisted living and memory care community in New Port Richey, Florida, is just north of Tarpon Springs in Pasco County. Grand Villa is a resort style community with fabulous features and amenities designed to help our residents enjoy life to the fullest!

The different levels of care that Grand Villa of New Port Richey offers, include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care and Senior Day Program. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers medication management, social and recreational activities, delicious chef prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!

We can offer your family many of the same amenities and great quality of care as the expensive larger chain communities at a fraction of their cost.

Map of Grand Villa of New Port Richey