Grand Villa of New Port Richey

6120 Congress Street, New Port Richey, FL, 34652

Reviews of Grand Villa of New Port Richey

Caring113157450 September 29, 2015

I quite liked The New Port Inn; I thought it would be a good fit for my father. He liked the facility, but I think the whole idea of moving was too overwhelming for him. The organization seemed good; it seemed clean. The staff seemed to be very interested in the residents; I was watching them interacting with some of them, and they seemed to be both helpful and informative. We tried the food; it was good, and they had a variety of things.

The only thing I didn’t like but I do understand why they did that is they assign you to either an early lunch or a later lunch because the facility isn’t big enough to take care of everyone at once. I thought it was very reasonably priced, and what they offered was very good for the price. I would recommend that people look at the facility and make their own decision about it.

Diane113125950 September 17, 2015

I went to the New Port Inn. The staff there was good. The food was reasonable. It was good, but they could improve because some of the staff was not very good. They get involved, but some people could be not very friendly. They do not want to be bothered. Maybe the staff should get more involved like take people out, do more activities with them, and get them up and moving around, instead of just sitting around.

Kathleen45 November 24, 2014

My aunt is in New Port Inn, and she wants to stay there so we stopped looking. It is very clean, friendly, and the people look really happy; I am just very comfortable with it. The staff is very caring and knowledgeable. The grounds are very well taken care of, and the facility is a little dated but it’s very clean. It doesn’t have very fancy chandeliers -- but they are very well-maintained -- and the atmosphere is comfortable.

They have a social hour on Fridays, they had like an ice cream social once a week with little activities, and they do have a calendar with different things. I have tried their meals, and it was very good. I would recommend the facility.

Tyler4 January 30, 2014

Newport Inn Assisted Living was recommended and it offered the feature we were looking for that’s why we chose it for mom. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The environment is very clean.

jsdspif June 23, 2012

My mother and I have toured many of the local assisted living facilities before making our choice for my grandparents. We found New Port Inn to be one of the most comfortable facilities in our local area. The staff is very friendly highly trained and caring, the staff is always willing to help and the activities provided for patients are fun and stimulating, cards, bingo, guest singers, memory games, crafts and music and dancing. The facility offers many outings for residents, church, shopping, going out to eat. The facilities main dining area is large and beautifully decorated. The building is upkept very nice inside and out, rooms are clean and you are always greeted by a warm friendly smile of the on duty receptionist. My grandmother's only real complaint has been about the food, but over all, we are all very happy with our choice and I would recommend anyone in need of a trustworthy place for a loved one to check out this facility.

From Grand Villa of New Port Richey

Welcome to the new Grand Villa of New Port Richey! Our lovely assisted living and memory care community in New Port Richey, Florida, is just north of Tarpon Springs in Pasco County. Grand Villa is a resort style community with fabulous features and amenities designed to help our residents enjoy life to the fullest!

The different levels of care that Grand Villa of New Port Richey offers, include Assisted Living, Memory Care, Respite Care and Senior Day Program. Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers medication management, social and recreational activities, delicious chef prepared meals, restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, apartment maintenance and so much more!

We can offer your family many of the same amenities and great quality of care as the expensive larger chain communities at a fraction of their cost.

Features of Grand Villa of New Port Richey

• Companion suites: We offer companion suites

• We charge an entry fee
  • Monthly rent is all inclusive
  • Minimum memory care rate: $2,900/month