HomeLife in the Gardens

1101 Aline St, New Orleans, LA, 70115

Reviews of HomeLife in the Gardens

December 21, 2015

By Geraldine12

Homelife is very nice, however, the price was too high for me to live there. I thought the staff was very knowledgeable. They answered all my questions, and they were very kind and cordial.

March 02, 2015

By darryll

my visit to homelife in the gardens was phenomonol..i was greeted as soon as i walked through the door by freindly faces and even friendlier staff..the front desk staff answered all my questions and were more than helpful...i also enjoyed a tour of the facility by a freindly gentleman who explained the ends and out to the building...the building has a gorgeous atrium that the rooms wrap around for a tranquil view....after the tour i tried their dinning hall for some chow lol...i must say that i dint expect that quality of food...i mean 5star meals..wow...food was awesome and i even got to meet the chef...my experience was one for the books and i just wanna say thanks to the staff that made it all possible...i will be back with family...sincerly satisfied..

August 21, 2013

By Uptown love

I love this community. Just moved my loved one there. This is a hard transition for all parties. The staf ff is extremely professional and some even have there loved ones there who say they love it. I live down the street and pop in at different hours and its always the same. A must see place. Great management!!

July 13, 2013

By JeanG

My mom is 98 years old, confined to a wheelchair and has been at Homelife for about a year. Before coming here she had been in two independent living and two skilled nursing facilities. This is by far the best place she has been. The staff is wonderful. They function as a team. The facility gives mom the privacy of her own room and furniture. She has family pictures on the wall. Her care has been excellent and personal. She recently had radiation therapy. Homelife provided transportation for the dozens of doctors appointments and waited with their van cheerfully and tenderly until she was ready to return. This is but one example of the many kindnesses we have been graced with by these wonderful people.

July 05, 2013

By ALY Young

My mother is moving into HomeLife in the Gardens. We toured this community Prior to her decision to move And we had a wonderful visit! The staff was friendly, caring and very interactive with the residents. Everyone, both residents and staff said hello and had a smile for us. My mother was concerned with the quality of meals so we stayed for lunch. I am certainly glad we did because it put my mother at ease, everything was delicious. The historic New Orleans building was beautiful and she is greatly looking forward to her move. Thanks HomeLife.

Photos of HomeLife in the Gardens

Services & Amenities of HomeLife in the Gardens

• Minimum Rate: $1900/month
  • Minimum Memory Cost: $3100/month

About HomeLife in the Gardens

HomeLife in the Gardens is located in the heart of the Garden District in beautiful Uptown New Orleans offering Independent, Assisted, Memory, and Respite Care. HomeLife in the Gardens is a place where you enjoy the beautiful surroundings and peace of mind knowing our caring staff is always available to assist you.

Assisted Living:

HomeLife in the Gardens' assisted living is designed to help you remain independent, yet help with daily activities. Our premier service package includes daily nutritious meals and snacks, laundry, housekeeping, activities, transportation and satellite TV. Should you require help with activities of daily living (ADL's) such as bathing, dressing, personal grooming, medication coordination our caring staff is ready to lend a helping hand.

Memory Care:

Caring for a loved one with memory loss can be a long and difficult journey. We understand, and we can help. The Serenity Memory Care program at HomeLife in the Gardens is specially designed to support residents who have Alzheimer's disease and other related dementias. Located in a supportive and secure environment our specially trained staff provide an individual approach for those who live with memory loss. Our program is designed to diminish anxiety and lessen confusion while encouraging our residents to become involved in a variety of life-enriching activities, resulting in an enhanced sense of well-being.

Independent Living:

Experience the joy of maintenenace-free living. Relax in the new-found freedom of having reliable personalized service at your fingertips and let go of all the worries of home care, yard work and housekeeping. HomeLife in the Gardens offers a life made simplier creating the time needed for you to enjoy the things that really matter.

Our premier service package includes daily nutritious meals and snacks, light housekeeping, activities, transportation and satellite TV. HomeLife in the Gardens offers the very best in social, cultural and recreational activities. Our professionally trained staff will work with you to develop a customized plan of selected services.

At HomeLife in the Gardens we provide exceptional care and are dedicated to enriching each resident's life by recognizing and addressing their individual needs. We provide an array of personal assistance services as well as social and recreational opportunities for each resident to accommodate a variety of lifestyles.

Map of HomeLife in the Gardens