St. Margaret's at Belleville Assisted Living

813 Pelican Ave, New Orleans, LA, 70114

Reviews of St. Margaret's at Belleville Assisted Living

Peace within October 20, 2015

I recently toured this facility with a family member. Immediately the staff provided her with the confidence that they would be here for her and she would be able to actively engage in activities and continue a productive lifestyle. Our family feels blessed that she chose St. Margaret's as her new home. The facility is lovely, activities are numerous, and the staff's support made transitioning a positive experience.

Jsilver October 20, 2015

My 90 year old mother was always afraid of going into an elder facility. She bounced from relative to relative for the last four years. We were lucky enough to find Belleville three months ago. It is unknown gem. I would have never considered assisted living for a dementia patient, but my mother loves it there. She says the staff treats her with such kindness and respect. She says she feels relaxed and at peace now. She says the anxiety of not knowing what is going to happen to her is gone. She recently told me it felt like home. My mom likes to socialize and now she can socialize as much or as little as she wants. The staff knows my mother loves hugs, and they provide plenty of them. I knew it was the right place when I saw the beautiful apartments and the chapel. My mom gets three full meals a day and gained a much needed 10 lbs within the first two months. My mother has adapted incredibly well, and it feels as if I have my old mother back. Belleville is also one of the more reasonably priced facilities.

schamb3 July 01, 2014

The facility and surrounding area are beautiful, and the staff is attentive and professional.

Caring daughter25 February 27, 2014

Very cheery surroundings and people that are caring and most helpful with any questions you may have. My mother is now a resident and loves it. There has been tremendous improvement in her physical health as well as her attitude and peace of mind.

From St. Margaret's at Belleville Assisted Living

St. Margaret’s at Belleville Assisted Living is a retirement community built on the site of the historic Algiers School, overlooking the Mississippi River, Crescent City Connection, and the city of New Orleans. At our facility, we cater our level of service to the needs of each resident. We realize that some residents may require assistance, while others appreciate higher levels of independence. Whatever the resident’s needs may be, it is our mission, our goal, and our supreme joy to ensure that life with us is as vibrant as the oaks that populate our neighborhood and as beautiful as the city that stands tall right across the water. Nestled in the quaint neighborhood of Algiers Point, only a five-minute ferry ride from the heart of New Orleans, St. Margaret’s at Belleville Assisted Living is a place of community, comfort, and adventure.

St. Margaret’s at Belleville Assisted Living offers a dedicated and friendly staff, restaurant-style dining, the newest and largest rooms of any assisted living facility in the area, and many more fantastic amenities. As a New Orleans’ retirement community, St. Margaret’s at Belleville Assisted Living takes care of cutting the grass, cooking the meals, making the bed, and paying the light bill. All you have to do is come and enjoy life. Come explore our elegant sunroom, our extravagant apartments, and our inviting dining room. Keep up with the latest in community news by experiencing events like our on-campus art exhibits, professional photo galleries, and wine-and-cheese nights.

Come help us celebrate life in the community we love.

St. Margaret’s at Belleville’s newly renovated and remodeled campus is a place you’ll be delighted to call home. Spacious, state-of-the-art apartments each come with kitchenette, living room, private bath, and separate bedroom. A luxurious courtyard patio features ponds, fountains, and lush flower gardens.

Features of St. Margaret's at Belleville Assisted Living

• Internet in residents' rooms

• 24 hour nurses: We have 24 hour nurses.

• Companion suites: We do not offer companion suites

• Shared space where residents can host parties

• Some residents have in-room full kitchens (including oven, etc.)

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services

• Private services

• Pets: All pets allowed
  • Staff patient ratio: 8 to 1
  • Minimum age: None

• Licenses: 2121
  • State License(s): 2121

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits
  • We help families explore other financial options to afford senior living

Location of St. Margaret's at Belleville Assisted Living