Brookdale New Braunfels

2457 Loop 337, New Braunfels, TX, 78130

Promotion ends in 18 days!

IT'S YOUR MOVE. LOCK IN THE 2017 RATE FOR LIFE. Lock in a rate that will never change for residents who take financial possession of an apartment by December 23, 2016. *New residents only. Excludes care costs and other fees. Additional details may apply.

Reviews of Brookdale New Braunfels

Caring77934550 February 28, 2014

We’ve already placed her at Sterling House of New Braunfels. The rooms are very nice. It feels like you're at home. The staff are very personable people. They have quite a bit of activities. They have cards and a lot of different things depending on what they want to do.

Caring79500350 February 28, 2014

The fellow who lead us around Sterling House was very warm and outgoing. He did know all the information right out. The reason we didn't like it is because it's a very small facility the rooms were tiny. There's a kitchenette rather than a kitchen. The residents were way older than they are, and that my parents would be sitting around bored a lot. Personally, I didn't really like it.

I know that they just did a lot of remodeling. And I think that's probably overdue because it seems old and rundown. So that's good. But the room seems dark. I didn't like how you just walk into the front room and then right into the bedroom. There was just no personal feeling to it. It just seem like a tiny room that I couldn't wait to get out of. It didn't feel like home.

Momma Bee November 07, 2013

The administrators were very helpful and offered suggestions to make the move easier.

Madeline5 September 30, 2013

Sterling House was fine. The staff was okay. They were informative. They had beauty shop and barbershop. They had a well-kept outdoor area. The room was clean and well organized. However, it wasn't big enough and they don't have many people living there. I would want more people because they would have more activities. They gave me a calendar of their activities and they would take you to the doctors, but you had to pay extra.

Leaf24 September 30, 2013

Sterling House was a small facility. It felt more like being in a home versus being in an institution. The staff was very friendly and the facility seemed clean. I didn't notice anything that turned me off.

Joan27 September 19, 2013

We weren't as happy with Sterling House as much as we were with the other facilities. It is nice and everything but it is not like the others, although I can't explain why. However, the living environment is friendly and the staff seems helpful. I would still recommend this place to others.

commercesd June 03, 2012

The Sterling House of New Braunfels was in the same vicinity where we were visiting the area to look at possible places for my brother's friend.

The facility looked like it was well tended the grounds were neat. The outside area was ample, with plenty of seating areas to enjoy. The interior had a nice decor throughout.

The variety of activities offered was impressive. Just about any hobby you might have can be accommodated and more. The staff goes out of its way to suggest stimulating things to do from gardening, to reading, playing games and outings in and around the community.

The lunch we saw looked and smelled really delicious. The menu looked interesting and we were really impressed with the selections available.

The rooms we viewed were all very clean, well-kept and inviting kind of resembling what you might find at a charming bed and breakfast, but more personalized.

The gym equipment and exercise room was large and had a variety of options to choose from.
The library had a large book selection.

This facility really looked like a place that anyone would enjoy living in. We would recommend that anyone looking for a place for their loved one to live should check it out.

From Brookdale New Braunfels

Brookdale New Braunfels provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Brookdale New Braunfels offers a home-like, welcoming atmosphere with customizable care plans and a caring and dependable staff who are available 24 hours a day. We have a secured community with floor plans set up for easy maneuvering. Our premier dining programs are focused on a fresh approach with home cooked meals and daily baked goods. Our activity schedule offers something for everyone to enjoy and promotes a healthy social life.

Features of Brookdale New Braunfels

• Technology extra: Emergency call system
  • Wi-fi in residents' rooms and shared areas

• Physical therapy
  • 24 hour nurses: Yes
  • Hospice care

• 24-hour security gate
  • Shared space where residents can host parties
  • Features extra: Library

• Meals delivered to residents' rooms

• Arts, woodworking, craft
  • Religious services
  • Book clubs
  • Wii sports competition

• Private services

• We offer respite care (short term stays)

• We help with selling the house (finding a realtor. staging, etc)
  • We help families understand VA benefits